Philly Area Supra Meet #3!!! May 25th, 2008

nguyen95465

Supramania Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Yeadon, PA
I will be there unless I have to work.
Just unveiled the supra from my garage today and got it a much needed car wash.

now i gotta piece the interior back together by sunday.

I don't know any of you guys but lemme know if i should bring anything. or else ill just bring a cooler of full of beer.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
I've lurked here at times but apparently never posted since I got this dire warning at the top of the page saying "Nick 95 6sp, You are member of SupraMania for a 261 days now but haven't posted anything yet. Be noted that we are deleting zero-posters from time to time. To avoid this please start posting soon. Click on this message bar if you wish to make an introduction thread now..." damn, I'm a zero-poster :(

Anyway, empera told me about this meet on another local forum so blame it on him. This meet is only ten minutes from my house, the weather should be great, so I'm coming. I'll bring some food/drink stuff to contribute. Hope to meet some of you ...thanks, guys.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Sweet, another MKIV owner is gonna be there. Mine is NA auto for now.....(just got my T61 turbo kit and some other goodies today). I'll still be there for sure. Weather looks great.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
I was just looking at the map in empera's post #1 and I drive by that area pretty often just cruising around ...so I hope we somehow have that lot reserved since there are often bunches of others cars there and ball games going on, etc.

See you there....damn, now I got 2 posts! I'm on a roll.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
nguyen95465;1031262 said:
I will be there unless I have to work.
Just unveiled the supra from my garage today and got it a much needed car wash.

now i gotta piece the interior back together by sunday.

I don't know any of you guys but lemme know if i should bring anything. or else ill just bring a cooler of full of beer.

It was decided it wouldn't be wise to bring beer considering there are underage people going to the meet....wouldn't be cool to single them out.

irocznissan

May 28, 2006
nj
hmm parts that i have... full exhaust. mint cluster. pre 89 tailsa 7m head. 7m cams. other stuff i cant remember right now lmk people

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
ATTENTION:

I'll get in on the buying as well.

Aluminum pipes - 2.25" or 2.75" or 3.00"

Bring 'em all down, including couplers, reducers, clamps, etc.

Suggestion:
Maybe people just want to bring their parts and do a little swap meet???

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
This should be a good one guys, Only thing i will need to put on the first page are the RULES!!!

No Burn Outs, No trying to to zoom through the damn park and no childish behavior! Other then that you can do what you want.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i know this is last minute but im not going to be able to make it

car isn't finished and i will be working

i was hoping that my car would be finished right befor the meet so i could show off my new pait job and rims :icon_bigg

so im not going to be able to make it, i can next time though or if anything else is going on over the summer

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
Guys i will have tons of odds and ends for sale. I will take lowballs, but nothing is free! So bring plenty of small bills ( i will probably not have change)

I loaded up my car today and here's some pics of stuff that i will be brining... of course i am missing some items so get your parts lists ready because i need to get rid of this stuff.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

some big items would be:
stock intercooler and oil cooler
power antenna
fan shroud
hatch cover
3" muffler

plus TONS of odds and ends

I will most likely have the parts sitting outside next to my car and who knows i might not be there, but i trust the supra community to not steal. I am here to help you guys out. thanks i will see you all tomorrow!

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
My car will now not be coming. I will still be coming with the wife and kid tho. I have been working on my car non stop for over a week and i cant get the boost flowing. brand new turbo... 0.9 PSI.... it sux. I'm looking at it this way. when i take it in for tuning and all the extra shit installed "MAFT PRO w/ speed density, 680cc injectors", they can fix the problem with the turbo.

I'm thinking of another event mid summer, early fall, maybe even at the same park. Let me know what you guys think and/or want to do. I want to have a day at the park and that night at the tracks. I'll talk about it down there with everyone. see you guys bright and early tomorrow :naughty:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
empera;1031758 said:
BTW Andrew is 24hours early ;)

Yup, I totally thought it was today for the past few weeks. I text Julio and told him I was an hour away and he text me back, "you remember it's sunday right?". I was all the way to exit 3 on the Turnpike. Now, I'm beat from driving.