PacNW Supra Nationals in B.C. Every Year?

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
I really enjoyed the meet. The cruise was unbelievable. I don't have an issue with it remaining local and annual. I plan on going to SILV and with the centrailia meet, there's plenty of variety. If one year a Yankee wants to take the reins and hold it elsewhere, I think that's reasonable too. For show and shine next year, we could possibly hold it in North Van here:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour...oid=GfJgf8_1vlws6vLwQKdxiw&cbp=12,214.44,,0,5

The Italian and Corvette owners clubs have their meets here, and like the golf course, we can all be parked on the lawn, plus there are great amenities (Hotels, restaraunts, etc.) close by and the backdrop to the show would be downtown vancouver. Also, would anyone be interested in a full day cruise? Like the Duffy Lake road? I think that would be rad. Just throwing out ideas for next year!
Also, thanks to everyone involved on the organisation of this year's event. I thought it was really well put together. Too bad my alternator failed on the way home from the cruise and I missed Sunday's event =( I can't wait for next year.

Andrew

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
When is cutoff? I'm signed up but I'm working on a couple buddies with some "other class" cars to get registered. A clean 240sx, 4 door Skyline GTS, and a first gen MR2 Supercharged ;)

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
manzai;1602689 said:
Also, would anyone be interested in a full day cruise? Like the Duffy Lake road? I think that would be rad. Just throwing out ideas for next year!
Also, thanks to everyone involved on the organisation of this year's event. I thought it was really well put together. Too bad my alternator failed on the way home from the cruise and I missed Sunday's event =( I can't wait for next year.

Andrew

duffy lake road is in pretty good shape for some of it, though when i was thru last year, it still has some killer pot holes, that even bent crap on my explorer. so i dont see our lowered cars enjoying it to much.