PacNW Supra Nationals 2014

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I see on the Porsche Club website that they aren't having a track day on the 8th at PIR: http://www.oregonpca.org/events/high-performance-drivers-ed/schedule/ . :( Then after I look on the PIR website I see this listed for June 8th: http://portlandraceway.com/?/events/calendar
Porsche Club High-Performance Driving Day

When

Sun, June 8, 9am – 5pm

Where

Portland International Raceway (map)

Description
The Porsche Clubs hosts a track day at PIR. Put your own car on track on the PIR road course with the club. Get instruction, learn the proper line and get to experience all you and your vehicle can do in a controlled environment. It's not racing (only passing in designated zones) but a great way to experience your car at speed.
Admission: Free, with registration
Hours: 9 a.m - 5 p.m.
Sound limit: 103 dBA

I'm confused...

Last edited:

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Looking like MKIII are over taking :)

PIR changed their mind about having us for the show & shine event. They decided to charge $1500 to rent the grass patch. Onto the next location

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Just added MVP Motorsports to the sponsor list. Can't tell ya how excited I am for this years event!!! Almost a month away! Last day for guaranteed shirts and goodie bags is May 15th. Lets get those registrations in!

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Cant tell you how ecstatic I am to see this again

p2004794_1.jpg

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Registration still open. You can arrange to pay the day of if you need to, just let me know ahead of time. Shirts will not a be a guarantee. We're at 59 cars!! Haven't seen that many since the Canada meet in 2010. Thankyou everyone

SPOOLMK3

Creeper
Mar 21, 2012
tacoma
I'm sorry Faye, I wasn't trying to miss you. I was down all day saturday an left around 11. But I promise, I'll make it up to you next time.