PacNW Centralia Meet & Greet - May 12th, 12:00pm

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
PacNW Supra owners and enthusiasts,

It’s that time of year for us to get the tweaks finished to our cars and get together for the annual Centralia Meet and Greet. Last year's meet was great, even with the rain in full attendance. Here's a great opportunity to set the tone for this year's meet activity, so bring it! Bring your Supra, good-natured enthusiasm, and sunshine, but most of all, don't leave the loved ones behind. If you don't have a Supra, bring what you have...and most of all...have a great time!

What: Centralia Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, May 12th 12pm-??? (Rain or Shine)

Where: Centralia Factory Outlet Mall, East parking lot (I-5 exit #82), Centralia, WA

Directions:Take I-5 to exit #82 (Centralia)
Head East from I-5 on Harrison Ave(for those heading Southbound turn left - If you are headed Northbound... turn right)
Turn right into the mall area just east of the highway
Locate the parking lot next to the Northbound exit ramp

p1804259_1.jpg

p1804259_2.jpg

Most caravans leave their respective meeting sites at 10am. Traditionally the SeaTac contingent meets at Northgate Mall, but I believe in years past they found a more suitable location in the Tacoma area, that offered better freeway access. The P-town crew will meet at the Gee Creek rest area north of Vancouver (exit 11), with plans to leave at 10:30am for the drive north. This will be a rain or shine event! I look forward to seeing some people I already know as well as meeting some new people I didn’t know. If you’ve never been to a Centralia M&G before, here’s a chance to meet people from both the Seatac and Portland areas.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Awesome last year my supra wasn't quite up for the drive now I have a new 90 shell and will be dropping my setup into it..... fingers crossed for May:)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
For the folks from the north, there is usually a meet-up in Tacoma at the 56th St Park and Ride/Office Building (SW corner) that leaves an hour before (leaves at 11AM, usually folks start arriving up to an hour before = 10AM). Further north folks meet near Alderwood Mall (and still further north, Burlington). Usually the details will show up first on SF for the meetups.

The folks driving North (Portland, Couve) usually meet at the Battle Ground Rest Stop.

Looking over last year's postings, still waiting on a dry-side Fall meet.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
It's not a swap meet, just a group of Supra enthusiasts getting together to talk shop and drool over everybody else's rides. It's a lot of fun to meet the people you talk to on the forums, too.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
These are pretty laid back. Everyone shows up, wanders around, talks with friends they haven't seen in months, discusses future plans... eventually large groups split off and find lunch, and shortly after that most folks start the trek for home.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
gottadiesel;1829736 said:
Hey Kenny, haven't talked for a month or two, how's it going? So is the supra on the road and ready for the trek across the hill this year?

Supra as it was last year except for the meth kit. I'm toying with getting the standalone installed before then; but, not sure I want to risk a trip. Know what I mean...?

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Hey JDM - How goes it... sorry I am forgetting your name at the moment... old age I guess lol, how did that whole over-heating issue, I think turned out to be a HG issue... How did that all turn out? Supra back on the road? Are you going to be there in May?

Kenny - Oh yeah I know for sure what you mean... it is a little too close imo to dig into something that major... unless you are planning to take a vaca to finish lol. I would hate for you to not make it, as always it will be nice to see you and catch up :)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
gottadiesel;1830067 said:
Hey JDM - How goes it... sorry I am forgetting your name at the moment... old age I guess lol, how did that whole over-heating issue, I think turned out to be a HG issue... How did that all turn out? Supra back on the road? Are you going to be there in May?

Kenny - Oh yeah I know for sure what you mean... it is a little too close imo to dig into something that major... unless you are planning to take a vaca to finish lol. I would hate for you to not make it, as always it will be nice to see you and catch up :)

Goes good .... Trying to get my setup in my new 91 shell before the meet..... yeah it was head gasket but my waste gate vacuum hose popped off and I over boosted causing detonation in cylinder one:/ how u be??

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2