any way the wind blows
Didn't watch the fight. Was curious though:

apgsb4.png

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
^LOL

That last punch was brutal though, I didn't think Hatton was going to get up.. like, ever.

-Ed.T

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
one of the best and quickest boxing matches ive ever seen him fight in, cant believe it was only 2 rounds, and they didnt even interview hatton, but it was kinda shocking to see him get knocked down on the 2nd round and not able to stand up for a long period of time, other than that PACMAN FTMFW!!!!! :D

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
man that fight was one of the fastest fight, lol. the replay of the punch from behind was so funny, watching hatton's hair all over the place. hatton was out cold before he even hit the ground!! :)

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Taken from an ESPN article....

"I would suggest he retire. At the end of the day, it's his decision," Mayweather Sr. said. "He tried twice. He failed twice. He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring. He made a good profit. Sometimes you have to go when your prime is still there."

Uhh, Mayweather Sr. was Hatton's trainer for that fight.....so if Hatton failed, so did he. Period. Typical to push off mistakes...hmmm, like Obama not taking any reponsibility of Air Force One flying over New York. Ooops.... :sarcasm:

Anyway...as much as I hate Pacquiao talking English, he has a humbleness to him that makes it ok. Ok na ok, pare! ;)