Pa supra

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
So...how do I start this? Well I'm new, and I have an 87 supra.

As of now the supra is sitting in the shop with the freshly swapped 1jz :naughty:....I just recently got my stinger and my k-sport suspension is coming tuesday. I have big plans for the car and it should be finished by late spring early summer.

Plans include ccw classics (dont worry duane, my car is black :D) with M/T 275/40/17 street drag radials in the back which will look pure evil :evil2: ; a
74mm comp turbo, and I'm also going to be converting it to E85 as well. Should be within the ballpark of 750rwhp.

Im gonna have to give the credit to Impo performance for doing all the work. Yea yea, I'm not doing it myself which is ashame, but I just dont have that knowledge. Im going to school as a mechanical engineer major, automotive of course, and once I'm out of school I'll be doing all my car projects, which I already have like 10 in mind lol, by my own two hands. Is it weird that I'm more excited for that than I am for my supra to be done? lol

Well expect me to post some pics of my car within the next few weeks with the 1jz motor in it. They did a beautiful job on it and I cant wait for more.

Avi

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
welcome

hey i think ive seen your car over there i was wondering who's it was

there is a whit package over there too

hope everything goes well

maybe we will see you at englishtown and some of the philly meets

Last edited:

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
yea theres 3 mk3's there as of now. One looks like it was beat to shit. And there is the white one that has a 7m in it and Sal just custom made a 3" exhaust for it.

And as soon as my supra is all finished you can expect me at every philly supra meet. EVER! lol

but srsly.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
hey if you can get some pictures of the progress and maybe if you have some before pictures start up a build thread even if you don't have much done yet

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
BrandonW;1496210 said:
hey if you can get some pictures of the progress and maybe if you have some before pictures start up a build thread even if you don't have much done yet

yea I think I'm going to start one. I have some before pics of it with the 7m motor. I just dont have any pics with the 1j in it yet.

Supraholics;1496211 said:
Welcome! Where in PA? Sounds like somewhere around Philly?

Yea I'm in the lansdale area. About 30 mins from philly.

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
sry for the double post but got some pics

p1498005_1.jpg

p1498005_2.jpg

p1498005_3.jpg

p1498005_4.jpg

p1498005_5.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
yeah thats the car i saw sitting out front

looks clean, have any interior pics?

did you get a bhg or just decide to go 1j?
im going to try and stick with the 7m

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
BrandonW;1498046 said:
yeah thats the car i saw sitting out front

looks clean, have any interior pics?

did you get a bhg or just decide to go 1j?
im going to try and stick with the 7m

the head gasket blew twice....lol. And I like the fact that the 1jz is a 2.5 litre. I feel like it'll make a nicer noise at higher revs.

And I'll get some interior pics soon.

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
empera;1498403 said:
damn that thing is clean..

Thanks :) New paint job did the trick. The interior is very nice as well. I'll get some pics. All i need to do now is change all the rubber seals and plastic moldings. Then it will be like brand new. :biglaugh: