Other seats in mkiiis

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
I'm looking for different seats in mkiiis. I was thinking of recovering my stock seats black, but was looking at more sporty looking seats.. I was looking at RSX seats, but more recently was looking at evo 9 seats.. if i can get in black leather would be sick, but the black/grey they have standard isn't too bad.. A little pricey at around 1k for the seats but not bad as they recaros.. RSX seats can be had for fairly cheap and look ok..

Anyways what other seats do you have in your car? would like to see pics

I have rear black seats, so just looking for the front, but want a black colored seat to match.. black leather with perferated center perferably..

06.mitsubishi.evo9.seats.500.jpg

standard evo9 seats
bdad_4.JPG

evo 9 leather
b4aa_1.JPG

rsx seats

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I had an 02' RSX-S turbo and I loved the seats in them. They are very comfortable and hold you in place very well. I've sat in the EVO8 seats and they sure as hell hold you in place. But, are very uncomfortable for more than a trip to the mall.

+1 on the RSX seats. Only black or tan leather though.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
^^^LOLOL

i like the RSX seats the EVO Leather recaro's looks sick but im not paying 1K for some damn seats

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
I haven't received th chance to sit in th evo seats, so I can't comment on those. I like the RSX seats though. Hella comfy and the side bolsters hold you in pretty well. Only thing I didn't like about'em is the li'l plastic piece that goes around the hole for potential harnesses. A friend of mine picked up a pair in black leather for his '95 Integra. They were in mint condition and all we had to do was hack out the side airbags and make brackets to get them to fit. The kool thing though was that he paid $250 for the pair from a junk yard...

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
yea rsx seats are dirt cheap, but I like the evo seats more though..

I gotta go hit up a local mitsu dealer and sit in a evo seat.. see if I like it (and the evo ;) )

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The supra is the only car I can ride 350+ miles in without having to get out and stretch. They are a joy to sit in and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
they kill my legs and hips after more than an hour driving in them

they are prolly better when they are in BRAND NEW MINT condition not 20 years old

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
You can repair everything :D But I like my stockers.. why pay for something I already have in OK condition? :) But maybe you're built better for some other seats, soo then why not? :D

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
i love rsx seats..... way comfortable, but i do love Mkiii seats as well.. they are just heavy as shit.

here is a better question, how hard will it be to make an rsx seat fit in a mkiii? are you going to weld up some brakets yourself or what?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
S2000 seats.

I wish I could get some stock seats with near new cushion in them, mine's worn out in the lower back and it's greatly uncomfortable for too long.