Original Supra Racecar Photos (Lots of pictures)

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Hey guys, I downloaded these a while ago to my computer from a website that had these. I've been meaning to post them here for everyone to see, but just now got to it. I figured some of you would enjoy seeing these pictures like I did. If this isn't the right place for this to be posted feel free to move it. Enjoy all the old pictures of our MK3 Supra's racing or rallying! (There's lots of them.)

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Yep, I was wondering about this car because I never saw it in the Museum from the pictures from the Toyota Museum, but its cool to know they didnt get rid of it.

If youve got time to watch here are the Bijo Supras 36 & 37 during the 89 Race De Nippon at Tsukuba
[video=youtube;jg_wjBD1O0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_wjBD1O0c&feature=share&list=FLMcN1fMhM3Mk6BGjSRUR3bw[/video]

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
JDMMA70;1963435 said:
Yep, I was wondering about this car because I never saw it in the Museum from the pictures from the Toyota Museum, but its cool to know they didnt get rid of it.

If youve got time to watch here are the Bijo Supras 36 & 37 during the 89 Race De Nippon at Tsukuba
[video=youtube;jg_wjBD1O0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_wjBD1O0c&feature=share&list=FLMcN1fMhM3Mk6BGjSRUR3bw[/video]

Very cool. I think its neat to see them competing in events like this back when they were new.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Someday I want to build a replica rally car, its so awesome seeing a Supra with huge mud flaps. I do belive they lifted the rally Supra, if you notice, its a 4 lug conversion too:

TOYOTA+SUPRA+3.0.jpg

bz395.jpg

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
are some of the race cars NA? the engine bay pics are astounding, thats sooooo cool for back then, hell its cool for now! but i noticed a lack of turbo

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
giterboosted;1965208 said:
are some of the race cars NA? the engine bay pics are astounding, thats sooooo cool for back then, hell its cool for now! but i noticed a lack of turbo

I believe a lot of them were N/A. It was probably easier and more reliable for them back then, plus the cars were totally stripped out.