Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
$225 is his flat rate for the SAFC. He did a bangup job with mine about a month ago. Not sure what he'd charge for install, but I doubt it's much. All Aspects Motorsports is where we had the dyno day. Great group of guys there. Make sure you tell them that Chase with the Black 1j Mk3 sent you! :cool:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
VA7MGE;1695863 said:
anyone know where i can get an alignment?
Is this alignment on a Supra? Yes I have an alignment guy call me when you want to set that up 757-752-5803. If its been sitting long or just time has gotten to it, be prepared to buy new inner/outer tie rods. I can get really cheap for you. I had to do the same for mine.

johnnymartens123;1697114 said:
Anybody know of anyone in the Hampton Roads area that can install the SAFC I am wiring illiterate lol(cant see colors well) or if anyone on here that can help out (i can provide food , beer, or money lol) please shoot me a pm!
Yes an "Install" can be done at our garage, if the car runs or we can come to you. 757-752-5803

sixpatch;1697436 said:
Keenan at All Aspects Motorsports does a top notch job with SAFC.
Yes they tune very well.

SPOKEN

Last edited:

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
Virginia (chesapeake/va beach)
sixpatch;1697530 said:
$225 is his flat rate for the SAFC. He did a bangup job with mine about a month ago. Not sure what he'd charge for install, but I doubt it's much. All Aspects Motorsports is where we had the dyno day. Great group of guys there. Make sure you tell them that Chase with the Black 1j Mk3 sent you! :cool:

Sweet thanks man! and I'll make sure that to tell them that you sent me! Trying to get the car ready for Springfest on May 14th anyone here going to that event?

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

applesauce;1697542 said:
Is this alignment on a Supra? Yes I have an alignment guy call me when you want to set that up 757-752-5803. If its been sitting long or just time has gotten to it, be prepared to buy new inner/outer tie rods. I can get really cheap for you. I had to do the same for mine.

Yes an "Install" can be done at our garage, if the car runs or we can come to you. Keenan at Al

Yes they tune very well.

SPOKEN

Cant wait to see the numbers my car put out! I have heard only good things that comes out of your shop! So I am stoke about taking my car there when its ready

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1697640 said:
Cant wait to see the numbers my car put out! I have heard only good things that comes out of your shop! So I am stoke about taking my car there when its ready

Keep in mind that Applesauce is not Keenan at All Aspects. :) Jordan and a few of the other guys that frequent this thread do alotta side work. If Jordan is offering to take on installing your Safc, id jump on it. He and his crew do top notch work for great prices. Just be sure to bring him a Philly Cheese Steak (no onions) from Jersey Mikes and a slurpee when you go to meet him. :cool:

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
sixpatch;1697906 said:
Keep in mind that Applesauce is not Keenan at All Aspects. :) Jordan and a few of the other guys that frequent this thread do alotta side work. If Jordan is offering to take on installing your Safc, id jump on it. He and his crew do top notch work for great prices. Just be sure to bring him a Philly Cheese Steak (no onions) from Jersey Mikes and a slurpee when you go to meet him. :cool:

Sweet, you know what I will take Applesauce on his offer then :) Applesauce I shot you a pm hopefully we can work out something but you or one of your guys probally need to come to my place and install the SAFC cant drive the SC for a little awhile. So a philly cheese steak from Jersey Mikes and a slurpee, what flavor slurpee hmm.. I think I can do that lol.

Last edited:

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
I believe his favorite is orange cream with a dash of Coke, but thats just a guess, lol. I've never heard of Jersey Mikes, but I love some philly cheese steak's, I think I need to hunt this place down!

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
rabrownmk;1698373 said:
I believe his favorite is orange cream with a dash of Coke, but thats just a guess, lol. I've never heard of Jersey Mikes, but I love some philly cheese steak's, I think I need to hunt this place down!
So orange cream and dash of coke allright I can do that lol, hey I think I seen your supra before. have you ever eaten at a place called East Grill? If so my wife is the waitress over there. I remember coming to the restaurant and was like whats a supra doing here lol.

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
rabrownmk;1698373 said:
I feel so special, my friends know me oh so well!!!:love:

johnnymartens123;1698378 said:
So orange cream and dash of coke allright I can do that lol, hey I think I seen your supra before. have you ever eaten at a place called East Grill? If so my wife is the waitress over there. I remember coming to the restaurant and was like whats a supra doing here lol.

We will get you taken care of asap. See you on Weds.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
My bad....it's lunch time, I'm just hungry.

This is not a bad idea though and something we should consider in the future for our local meet ups and when everyone's car is running.