Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
White Zombie;1692984 said:
If you hang out with us more ... We'll know you .

The local HR group is some of the coolest guys you will ever meet ! Indeed my closest friends :)

I'm on a 30-day suspension from hanging out.....I've, uhhh, broken a few things. ::toothless::

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
s000pra89T;1693487 said:
I'm on a 30-day suspension from hanging out.....I've, uhhh, broken a few things. ::toothless::

What did I tell you about going hulk on your car? Just calm down! lol : p

Btw, I pass by you every now and then over by Crossways/Volvo/Executive. Glad to see you still drive that car! lol

About to make a for-sale thread so keep your eyes open guys.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T;1693487 said:
:yikes::3d_frown::aigo::1zhelp::cry::nono::kickinthenuts::slap::wtc::confused::thumbsdow:rant::ban::weak::stickpoke:dunno::kaboom::umno:::hah:::evildeal::: blonde :::: hommer :::: spank ::::dead horse::=:bigun2:

Its all fixed now so dont worry about it LOL!!!

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Stop making excuses ! And get your ass to the meet ! Hell it's only once a year !! Besides , Ryan your 30 days will be up by the meet so you can't use that excuse either...

No I won't weld cast alum valve covers...... Lol

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
So apparantly there's some sort of weird magic happening at Jordans place. Mysteriously, an intake gasket vanished when we both swore we'd seen it, now an AN fitting. It wouldn't be so bad except we saw them like 15 minutes before they disappeared! Im tellin you guys... someone is working some dark magic on this project.

:: magician ::

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
sixpatch;1695488 said:
So apparantly there's some sort of weird magic happening at Jordans place. Mysteriously, an intake gasket vanished when we both swore we'd seen it, now an AN fitting. It wouldn't be so bad except we saw them like 15 minutes before they disappeared! Im tellin you guys... someone is working some dark magic on this project.

:: magician ::

If dark magic refers to anything broken/cracked, I may be your magician. ;)

soundslikesemi87;1695499 said:
Check your pockets... -_- haha

P.S. Where's the meet thread, Jordan?

I think we're waiting on the flyers from J's sis, yes?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Hey, you know it's bad when I'm still showing up supraless in an MR2 and you aren't making it at all. C'mon now, cut the excuses! lol

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Help him out men.

I have found that I am only comfortable with a shop that will align to the specs I want. I also want a shop that does it right and does not mind me watching. ( I hated that when I wrenched for a living) even though I always did it right. I am certain someone here will chime in with a good shop and a name to ask for.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Ive always had good luck with Pro Alignment in Hampton . I don't think they mind letting you watch / be involved . I did when I had mine aligned . Good luck man.
Harold is the owner , but I bet he ain't turned a wrench in years ! Lol . Nice being the owner ...