One thing the Supra is not good at....wardriving...

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Hehehe, yes, i'm out wardriving currently, sat in my supra at 3am parked outside a random house with an unsecured wireless router so i can get my daily fix of the internet....

I have noticed though, that unless i put the laptop on the roof of the supra, theres no real space in the cabin to properly use the laptop (Dell Latitude C640), which is slightly annoying....anyone here done wardriving? Anyone got tips on how to use a laptop successfully whilst still stuffed into your supra? :D

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Lol - budget, yes, although i just have to wait for BT to pull their finger out and come install my 8mbit internet connection at home. took them a month to get the freakin phone working :(

It's not too bad wardriving, as long as, i find, you put the laptop on the roof. Not only does the laptop get nice and cool, but you actually have room to type! :D

My dome lights dont work at all, buttons or not - so inside the car, i found it difficult to see wtf i was typing :p

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
I usually put the laptop ontop of my backpack which is full of text books. Works OK on the passenger seat (lots of books) or the center console (only a few books). ;)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i use my psp and just cruise around from time to time. always interesting who all leaves their connections wide open, plus its good if you have a supra issue!

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
FYI, there was a big story about this the other day; I'll try and find the link. The dude wardriving got caught and got 8 years for unauthorized use of someone else's interweb tubes connection.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
why is it called war driving? To me war driving would be like racing + durby all flatout style hitting eachother i nwhich case i thin kthe supra would be wicked, speed of a sports car, weight of a tank.