one quick question

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
are all the keys the same on an 87 supra. i have lost my key and have the trunk lock out of the car. can i get a key made fr the trunk that will unlock the steering column

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
thanks just making sure i had the key made from the trunk lock and it works. car wont start but at least i cnan unlock the steering wheel now.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
My car came with a second key, that still started the car and unlocked it, however it did not unlock the glove box. It is a valet key. So if it doesn't lock or unlock the glove box, then you know what you have.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
PCguylovesSupra;1535342 said:
My car came with a second key, that still started the car and unlocked it, however it did not unlock the glove box. It is a valet key. So if it doesn't lock or unlock the glove box, then you know what you have.

Same thing for me.

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i already have had a key. no just trying to get it to start anybody have a pic of the fusible link between the battery and the fusebox

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
well i found that the fusible link had been cut and run to the battery. i think that the ecu is dead. trying to find one to test now.

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i have figured out why my ecu doesn't work. there is a burnt out circuit on it. and it must be the ground for the m-rel and the turn on for the ecu.
i am really glad a buddy of mine is an eletrical engineer and can fix it for me. hopefully tommorow she lives

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
will the car start without a noise filter in it at all. can i just run the noise filter wires together and bypass it. or would that still cause my code 14
and the ecu i was going to have repaired is junk the copper strands have pulled away from the board and my buddy says no go on fixing it. he said it would be a permanent fix.
kotu100- i am gonna own u for that ecu. thanks again. will keep everyone updated if she lives