OMG--- Its bad!!!

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
HellsLegion said:
Aaron, Jap engine = JDM 7m most likely

Yea, I was wondering where Aaron saw 1J in her post, I read it like three times...lol.

But if it were me in this situation, I would swap the black car's engine and tranny into the white one (unless the body on the black one isn't that bad) and then eventually paint the white one whatever color you want.

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with the black one... Love at first sight...

The white one has a perfect interior all grey... ugh... :cry: Hard to let her go. White package on her.

I was going to give white one to bodyshop guy to work on my black one... he wanted 1700 to do body and paint it. He even offered to shave the trim... make her solid..lol....

we will see... still thinking about it.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
If you have 1 good body and 1 good motor mate the 2 sell what's left as parts then down the track look at a colour change if needed.

At this point a good base car is more important ;)

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
IJ. said:
If you have 1 good body and 1 good motor mate the 2 sell what's left as parts then down the track look at a colour change if needed.

At this point a good base car is more important ;)

I tried that option... he wants cash if he is going to put the motor/tranny in the white one.:3d_frown: :cry:

My final.... going with the black because of good engine/tranny plus I just had the brakes done, and brand new tires... giving up the white to him as payment.

Once i get the rest of the tan interior... I will probably paint it.

BlkSupra87

Addicted to SupraMania!!
Jun 23, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
johnathan1 said:
If you need help, I would be willing to lend a hand, and I'm sure some others on here would as well...RIGHT GUYS?????

Awesome.... if that were at all possible....:love:

i am in no rush to do anything for sure yet....

I love having blk and white sups... ying and yang i call them...lol