Omg I just got attacked by a Crazy Lady!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
mattjk said:
oK, I looked in the bag, and...

-------------------

IT'S NONE OF YOUR F ING BUSINESS!!!!!!
I hate you........................:biglaugh:

Now hurry the hell up, you posted it on teh intarwebz, I am now making it part of my f ing business. lol. I expect the exact contents of the bag to be posted next time I refresh.....
If only I could ban people......:evil2:

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
SupraCentral said:
You people really need to start fucking thinking before you post. I have one nerve left and you are standing on it...

Why do I get the feeling it is a good thing he logged off before this thread was started?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
I hate you Matt. I give up, I'm going to bed. I'll check this tomorrow afternoon, and it had better be finished. If you just BSed this whole thing, at least make something good up for the ending. :)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i read all this to find out its none of my f ing buisness!?! well, you shouldnt have posted if it wasnt our buisness, because by posting this story, you made it our buisness, TELL US DAMN IT!

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
Jayhall said:
i read all this to find out its none of my f ing buisness!?! well, you shouldnt have posted if it wasnt our buisness, because by posting this story, you made it our buisness, TELL US DAMN IT!

hahaha!:biglaugh: rrrrraaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've heard the same story, but the ending was a little different. Everyone keeps saying "what was in the bag?" and eventually he saids "a pile of bs, just like I'm giving you."..........................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.