omg guiz! look!! holy shit this is the nicest supra i have ever seen!!

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
Its so bad its hilarious. He cut an opening in the hood for the boost pipes, and for the exhaust out of the turbo.:: lolsign ::

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I was going to say it looks like a fairly rust free, straight shell until I saw the inside..

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
lolz the intake pipes! 45 here and a 90 here to another 90 and intercooler then a 90 a 45 hard pipe then an 270 degree..and throttle body! damn i cant close the hood :( wheres the sawzaw!? damn wtf happened to the dash? now its a floor plate from a utility truck. i cant believe someone let him carry on like that ...

Cyrus

Apr 21, 2008
Bay Area, CA
i loved the exhaust pipe straight off the turbo that dumps out onto the windshield. :biglaugh:

must give an awesome lights show when the engine backfires. just dont let your dog hang his head out the window.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
kill_it_with_fire_demotivational_poster_1235695993_RE_Mysterious_Creatures_Found_on_Earth-s580x419-232628.jpg

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
Did you notice the hood emblem? Lol. The guy with the car on ebay needs to take that money and invest in a phonics and a grammar book... Lol.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
Can't see the pics too well on my phone... but what I can see.... :what:

Sent from my LG-P504 using Tapatalk 2

Things I noticed about the CL car, that I find interesting....

Pic 1:
Those awesome strap type things that appear to be holding the front bumper cover on - ???
Are they supposed to be a new style hood pin, or a very poorly placed set of tow hooks?
The Handicap tag - is that for the drivers condition or the car's?
;) - Winking = fail

Pic 2:
Looks to be a progress picture from when he installed that grocery cart handle on the hatch. The side wing of a 3pc is just lying there, getting scuffed by the concrete.
The rubber duck antenna..... really? Notice in a later pic the lack of a radio...

Pic 3:
All I see is endless fail.... Red/Chrome(white)/Blue So patriotic for a guy moving to France...
Exhaust.... or lack there of and the perfectly placed exit point for it. BTW is that the valve cover breather tubes leading up the side of that exhaust pipe? :aigo:
In the name of saving weight, he got rid of the hood shocks (~1 pound per pair) and carries around a 3' long 2x4......
The intercooler piping - facepalm. With the money he spent on all those adapters, couplers, bends, clamps, etc... he could have gotten the proper DM IC kit!

Pic 4:
There looks to be a gauge (square @ the lower left of the ECU) that looks like it belongs on the front of a H.A.M. Radio or something...
2 Fuel pump relays? I guess I could see this for mabey a staged engagement, or dual pumps.
Back to Pic 2; rubber duck antenna.... Speakers still in the door, and NO STEREO?!?!? Weight reduction fail.
So much more could and should have been taken out of that shell if he was to properly prep the car as a track only car. But hey mabey the speedo cable just hanging in mid air acts like a G-Meter ::shrug::

Pic 5:
3 more fuel pump relays? I've heard of redundancy built into various vehicle control systems, but even Mercedes would say that's overkill.
Trunk floor removed - not for being too lazy to drop the fuel tank, but weight reduction! LOL

Pic 6:
Before it all went horribly wrong....

Pic 7:
The Cadillac emblem and the tear drops by the open "eye" .... I'm not touching this one Mr. Lil' Wayne :biglaugh:
The MVP Performance sticker - Should I send this listing to the owner; betchya he'll be more careful who he sells his decals to. LOL :naughty:

Pic 8:
Missing hood struts have been found. Turns out they weren't removed for weight reduction, but to aid in driver comfort while riding in sheet metal racing seat!
Wonder if the bandana has any association to the tear drops?
Passenger seat belt - really?

Ok - I think I'm done. LOL This is just too funny. As for the eBay ad on the other hand.... Replace the red interior with something not red, JZ Swap it, and drive the heck outta that thing! Gorgeous!

Last edited:

davidlkirby

Sep 5, 2006
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Cyrus;1863813 said:
i loved the exhaust pipe straight off the turbo that dumps out onto the windshield. :biglaugh:

must give an awesome lights show when the engine backfires. just dont let your dog hang his head out the window.

would you call that an uppipe?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Just curious, is that a MkIV wing, or something else? Something (well, many things really) seem off here...