Older style Celica GTS...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
The place has been dead for a while, so I thought I'd add to a little something.

I was taking my gf and her sister to go see a movie a while back, (the newest Harry Potter). We were in my DD going down 231 heading towards Malco. This white Celica GTS, rims, bodykit, spoiler, neons, exhaust, etc. (ricer) pulled out behind me and caught up to me pretty quick (I was doing about 70). I've got two women in the car and a trunk packed with a heavy ass stero system, I'm loaded down.

He goes to pass me, I see he's got the triple gauge pillar pod thing going on with one of those nice light show narrow bands, probably a boost gauge that never sees anything over atmospheric pressure, and probably a voltage gauge, yep, ricer indeed. To top it off, he's got the interior painted up all shitty like in white acents to match the rest of the ricemobile.

This kid (looked 16, 17 at most) wasn't going to pass me, I wasn't having none of it. I droped it down 2 gears and guned it. He was creeping up beside me until then, I hear him downshift and go too. I walked off and left his ass. A lighter car, just the driver in it, and still couldn't get me. :D

He didn't have enough obviously. I pull onto the bypass to get the Malco and so does he. As soon as I merge he guns it again and passes me. Fine, I'll oblige. ;) I did my thing and rode right up on his ass before I passed him again. His little 4 banger was just a screaming away trying to keep up, nope, he couldn't do it.

I get off the bypass on the main street. I get caught at this stop light, he pulls up right beside me. Looks at me, nods, then does a FWD burnout while there's cars stopped in front of and behind his dumbshit ass :3d_frown:.

I had enough of this fool, I drove off and never gave him another look.