Old Thread - See New One - Centralia/Chehalis M&G Plans

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
mattsplat72;1685822 said:
Dave, Daryl, want to meet at Bobs Burgers and Brew off of the Cook rd exit in Sedro Woolley for Breakfast first. It is at the bottom of the hill after Bellingham.

Id like to say yes, but I dont see a date yet. This thread is useless, someone post when and where already

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Jayhall;1685993 said:
Id like to say yes, but I dont see a date yet. This thread is useless, someone post when and where already

As stated in the OP, I was going to let it run for a couple of weeks and see what weekend and day was the preference... it has been 11 days... so I will post a date later today and hopefully the location, I have a call into one of the locations to verify if they will have an issue with 60 cars in their parking lot... with the idea that we will also be giving them business...

With that said - I know it will be the weekend of the 14-15, I will tally up the votes of which day, along with a handful from Tri-cities were suppose to put their $.02 in on a day...

Either way did not mean to drag this out, I will post where and whether it is the Sat or Sun real soon...

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
With the posts and a phone call, looks Saturday will win out... Sorry for those that have to work... you have two months to get the day off :)... But I think for those you have a long drive home it will work good...

I will edit OP and again when I can confirm the location...

Saturday 12ish the 14th of May...

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
gottadiesel;1686172 said:
Either way did not mean to drag this out, I will post where and whether it is the Sat or Sun real soon...

dont lose sleep over it, I just have a strong dislike for meet threads without any meet details. Its one of those "you cant please everyone" deals so just tell us when the date is and let us deal with it.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Jayhall;1686487 said:
Its one of those "you cant please everyone" deals so just tell us when the date is and let us deal with it.

Yep that is my weak point... worry too damn much:icon_bigg

See OP - Date and time are posted... Still verifying enough room and permission from business owner, at the location that I think will work good... It is not the one in the OP, I will post new map when location is confirmed...

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
mattsplat72;1686603 said:
Must be a maple syrup shortage in Canada.

no, you heard I was running synthetic in my pick up and you came up here to "liberate" me and left with my 5 litres of Royal Purple, right from the oil pan!!

Kenny I like to think I am stern, yet fair :D

thanks for putting this together GD :) see ya there

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
mattsplat72;1692599 said:
Yeah Mark just dont link LOL.

Daryl and Dave whats the deal with the Canadian convoy Duane isn't coming he. SO other they your two who else?

DERP o.0

No idea... the crew up here is pretty last minute at times, so I'll wait a bit and see if we get some response.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
James and I are planning on it.

I might have to fire up the Barbie and recruit some help to get my car done by then tho!!! :D