Old but new again

Randy87T

Oct 1, 2009
Iowa
Hi all
Have been gone quit awhile but now have reenergized interest in getting my supra finished. These forums have taught me alot. I blew a head gasket and through the forums I learned about the problem and how to fix it. That was probably 15 yrs ago. I think back then it was done through emails. I knew nothing about cars then but now have rebuilt the engine and added some power. T61, truck ic, lex afm, 550's, walbro, aeromotive fpr, innovate wb, 4" downpipe, 3" exhaust, apexi safc and avcr, greddy boost and egt gauges, dual electric fans, lowering springs, etc. I have learned alot but still have alot more to learn.

All those mods were done only because the people on these forums taught me how. Thanks very much to all of you that helped me.

I am interested in changing over to E85. From what I have read I need to change my injectors to 1000 - 1200cc and add another walbro. Probably would need to get rid of the safc and get an EMU. Would like to hit that 600 rwhp mark in the future.

Excited to be back

Randy87T

Oct 1, 2009
Iowa
That aero pumps sounds powerful. Can I get enough fuel through the stock line and fuel rail with that pump? Would make things much easier.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Bosch 044 in tank and be done with it. Which ever pump you choose, you wi definitely need two.

Dual Bosch, one in-tank and one inline will be more than enough. It's what ALL the MKIV guys use around here making 1000+HP. You could probably do it on one pump but it's not worth it, just use two. Second, they have been proven time and time again.

With that said, you could use the Areomotive and Walbro but I don't like the thought of that whole dual pump setup and what not in the tank. Ever seen how it looks, pretty sloppy if you ask me with fuel lines everywhere.

To end this post, this is my opinion, you can agree with it or disagree. An opinion is like an ass, everyone has one.