Okay, now it looks like my Engine has rodknock, Someone please help me!

Pokey2301

Mar 2, 2010
Spangdahlem, Germany
1988SupraDreams;1729249 said:
Believe me sir, I know how my choices will follow me around and the truth was what saved me from what could have happened. I am very lucky to be so blessed. I worry not for myself but the person who went down with me, hes got a long road ahead of him... The thing I found to be most interesting is how people go off of misinformation to pass their own judgements. If you want to know the truth you should get it from someone who was directly invovled. People who have been through it truly understand, and I can't expect someone who's never experienced it to understand. I'm just so glad that I get another chance to live right.

And to everyone else, I drive an F-150 because I live on top of a mountian, and towing a 4000 lb car and trailer is not doable with a 3vze or a 22re uphill like that. I don't drive my truck anywhere but to school when towing the Supra and to the junkyard and other truck necessary things. I daily drive an '85 Celica GT-S Convertible 22R-EC W58 with an LSD out of an '85 Supra. 35 MPG in style ;).

not real sure what you are talking about in the first paragraph, but everyone deserves a second chance

now the 2nd paragraph....Tundra:naughty:

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
And Fords are only half american anyways. Their electrical systems are made by Yamaha and are shared with Mazda. It has some electrical problems and I've already got a lot of experience working on their wiring systems in Mazdas.

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Good luck finding one. There were only 4400 RWD Vert Celicas ever made. 400 in '84 and 4000 in '85. Someday mine will be getting a 3S-GTE swap with a J160 Tranny (Universal 6spd tranny that came in the Altezza RS200 Beams 3SGE, Honda S2000, Mazda RX-8, Nissan Silvia S15, etc.). Or I might try to keep the W58 and just get a custom bellhousing made. I am looking forward to doing that project... I'm gonna keep the 3S-GTE stock as I really just want something with a little more pep than a 22R-EC.