ok so im aware there is alot of ACIS threads...

suprafreak65

Sep 18, 2009
florida
ok heres the story. my last engine blew so i took it to the shop. i got a new engine put into it. the guy said he had to do some adjustments on the idle. got the car back half a month later. take the car for a drive. it only reached 110mph??? not right it should be 130mph stock,flat pull from 4k rpm, i have no vacuum leaks, my solenoid resistors kicking out 3 ohms.surge tank is where its supposed to be.idle is at 1200rpm. is there any other way the ACIS could act up besides vacuum/solenoid? is it even the ACIS? could it be the transmission, fuel pressure?

suprafreak65

Sep 18, 2009
florida
jetjock;1494141 said:
It took him half a month to adjust idle to 1200? Lmao. Based on that you need to check *everything* on the car. Or find a better mechanic. Much better...

no doubt, he was the one who made me lose faith in mechanics, now the manual is my bible lmao.
no it took him half a month to put an engine and tranny in.
when i got it back like a week later my starter went out because he only put one bolt on it and it split it in two. also he put that gunk shit foam gasket on my oil pan besides a real one. cars all right now just losing power at high rpm.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Also pick up one of these, and bring it to your mechanic and tell him to read it, :rofl:

p1494313_1.jpg