Ok. Let's hear it! Your best street win and yes...your worst street loss!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
hmm.... I got too many to really list.

Worst:
- Local Viper likes to mess with me... Driftmotion's T-66 turbo kit is looking VERY tempting these days.
- SRT-4 with no wing and blacked out wheels. Did it from a 60 punch and he left me like I threw an achor out the back of my car.
- Worst of the worst.... Tiburon. Was winning till aobut 120 then it stopped going any faster. Let off the gas and the car shut off. Started it back up and it was knocking so bad I didn't know if I'd make it home. Bastard flew past me during all this...

Best:
- Recently a riced out mustang tried to play. Dropped it into 3rd, walked on him, let off and walked on him a few times more. He was trying the whole time too.
- HD Fat Boy. That race rocked, took a left he was on my ass as we got on the highway and he wanted some action. Was pretty even up to around 80 then he slowly dropped off. Got a big thumbs up.
- Keeping up with all the crazy bastards in the Austin Hill Country Cruise....in a 1 litre Geo metro hatchback.

Jugodegolf: what about that nuts 'vette in Austin?

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
Um best race that i can think of was this SN95(mid 90's 4.6 modular mustang GT) and this thing looked and sounded built to the hill. Skinnies up front, no sway bars, rear DR's that took up the entire wheel well. Rear power cut off switch, Sounded like a prostocker. This guy come up and challenges my buddies 02 Slick n skinnied SS this car:
5695250_l923.jpg

Well that car was a full bolt on built stalled auto, would pull the tires on the street, but off spray would only run low 12's high 11's. Well we started making fun of his mustang, and he got pissed and after i showed him what i had, he said hed run both of us for $50 each. well he wouldnt go from a dig with the camaro, so we went from a 35punch....rofl.. with my 4.30's out back thats 4500rpm in 1st brake boosting 14psi. We three honked and me and the SS pulled out on him about 1/2 a car, the SS pulled out about 3/4 of a car, but by 120 i had reeled him in and put my nose out on him, the GT was a good 1.5 car behind us. Came back and the guy was shocked, couldnt believe my car ran as hard as it did. especially since it didnt look like much from the outside. Ended up not only getting the $50 from him, but he bought beer, still hang out with him to this day.

My most embarrassing loss would be this one... VID
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/afa37011-c1b0-4ed6-8a88-2d645d3e62ed.htm

That was my old 7m, again with a 99auto SS, i only had 12psi on the dig runs and found out later 5 out of 6 cyl had a blown headgasket, ended up blowing my caar that night, and i went 1jz after this.... enjoy

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i havent had a chance to read everything but my most embarassing loss was to a stock CRX on a highway going into dallas. one of the studs was stripped on my exhaust side so i couldnt boost at all and the CRX just slowly beat me. this was in 05'

i havent had any good kills but i really havent had my 2jz up to its full potential. so i guess the turbo civic i beat :)

TargaMK3Turbo

Money pit thats worth it!
Jun 11, 2007
Lambertville, MI
Worst: Losing to my buddies bone stock foxbody vert stang that went high 15's.

Best: Fixing the BHG and pulling bus's on him weeks later.

I have some really good ones, but I don't want to clutter up the thread.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
best race was against an s2000. he pulled about a 2 lengths on we raced from a stop to about 50 cause i had a terrible launch, but then we raced from 40. I dropped down to 2nd and slowly pulled on him all the way to 85.
worst race was before i had ported my wastegate hole and i was hitting fuel cut so I had to feather the throttle. just had to get that out of the way. BUT i was getting off the interstate one night and onto another highway and i pulled up behind a civic with a big exhaust so i firgured it was some ricer so I pulled up beside them at about 40 in 2nd and gunned it. I hit fuel cut the first time but he still pulled on me before i hit fuel cut. so the next time we go from 50 in 3rd. Im feathering the throttle to stay at 8psi and he pulls pretty quickly on me. Im thinking WTF! so i crack the window a bit and he just takes off and i hear something I didnt expect. I turbo spool! jerk...

MK3PIMP

Banned
Mar 1, 2008
LANCASTER
NO WAY U CAN BEAT A BRAND NEW C6 VETT LOL WITH 370HP YOUR GOING TO NEED ABOUT 550-600

Bigdough666;928515 said:
Best - Brand spanking new C6 Vette (paper plates and everything) on the freeway going home from work. He was cutting through traffic behind me trying to get next to me. Finally does and then its on. He caught me asleep and instantly got about a car on me, but as soon as the boost hit, I got that car back plus 1. We went from about 55 to ~140ish, nice long run, ending with me about 1/2 car ahead. He was cool older man, gave me the thumbs up with a big smile on his face.

Worst - Got MURDERED by a Trans Am with, no bullshit, 4 people in it. Judging by how hard he left, Id say he had a built auto and was spraying at least a 150 shot. He took me by at least 6 cars, it was pretty bad. Granted I was only at 10psi, but still, he fucked me up.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
MK3PIMP;956200 said:
NO WAY U CAN BEAT A BRAND NEW C6 VETT LOL WITH 370HP YOUR GOING TO NEED ABOUT 550-600

Umm wrong your thinking maybe of the Z06 C6, the regular C6 vetter is only a ~12.8@110 car, totally kill able with 370whp, hell prolly even slightly less. Especially if it was an auto, than that 12.8 goes away and a low 13 takes its place with a 108 trap. Hell i was trapping 107 with 291whp in my 7m.

jblaze

"Always the underdog"
Apr 14, 2006
Baltimore, Md
You say what you want... it was a manual, and he was revving and shifting hard. It was not a Z06 as I would have gotten my ass handed to me. But a regular C6... he ain't got shit comin'!:icon_evil He got the jump on me by a car. I was waiting for him to hit it and he was waiting for me. I guess he got tired and thought," Oh what the hell.. I'll just waste him." DID NOT HAPPEN ! And there were plenty of witnesses. I would love to race another Vette, but not a C6 as I am no longer on stock twins.

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
"the regular C6 vetter is only a ~12.8@110 car"

Actually the 05-07 C6 will run 113-114mph traps bone stock with a manual. 370rwhp in a 3600 lb supra would make it a very close race. Good kills.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
My latest kill was my buddies stock DSM. We went from a 5 roll, then a 15 roll. Got him both times in pretty short order. It's hard for me to brag about this kill because he also has an MKIII that puts a bonified spankin on my MKIII! :icon_bigg

Worst loss: Haven't had one yet; but, I'm sure my day is coming though... :naughty:

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
Definately NOT a ZO6, just a C6 and I think it was an automatic. But yea I beat him, it was a damn good race.

My car probably has around 420RWHP now so I may go pick on some more V8s tonight.

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
best- early 90s nsx w/ exhaust and intake not because it was much of a race but b/c of the look on his face. lol

worst- ugly little civic hatch with "zc" swap (whatever that is) and junkyard turbo kit i couldn't hook andthere were lots of witnesses and i lost $50

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Poodles;938415 said:
- Keeping up with all the crazy bastards in the Austin Hill Country Cruise....in a 1 litre Geo metro hatchback.

THAT WAS YOU! ROFL!

Trent's Trans AM sounded like pure fucking carnage.

Props to Rajuns too!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I ate up a 5.0 the other day. We went from a 40 roll and stopped about 70. I had him by 1.5 cars. It was a quick run and he got a good look at my bumper! :biglaugh:

I wish we could've gone from a dig!! :naughty:

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
wins in supra-stock
90 mustang heads, cam, exhaust, cold air intake got him by a car he was mad lol
1994 civic with a b16 from a dig I missed 3rd then from a 30mph roll i already had it in third he got up by about 3 cars and before i was out of third i was up by one

Loss in supra
-to a 93 turboed 240 it was a beast i still dont want to talk about it
-got ass raped by a black and silver c6 z06 in dads 89 ran him to 130 and he was gone guess he impressed his GF huh
-oh and an 05 wrx i love that car lol he is pushing 400 awhp its fast