Ok. Let's hear it! Your best street win and yes...your worst street loss!

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Best races...

Me vs. Trailblazer SS from a 50 roll...pulled a car by 100MPH, before some of my newer power mods.

Me vs. 01 Cobra(Exhaust, CAI, etc.)-35 roll...first race, pulled after about mid 3rd to 115ish then, 1 length. second race, same pull but had about 2 cars at 115. Bhamsupra witnessed this race from behind, he called it an exhaust symphony. It was a great race, I was proud of my lil GT.

Me vs TBSS- same outcome as before, pulled everytime.

Me vs Charger R/T(exhaust, CAI)-this guy was about the worst racer ever. I let him have the honk and the jump. He would put 1/4 car on me cause of the jump. Around 85-90 I would pass him hard. I would stop around 120ish because he kept losing more and more. Then he would blow by me and keep going faster and faster and get like a mile up the road and wouldn't let me stage him again. I guess he was mad. Oh it was a 60 roll.

Me vs. New M5(exhaust, rims, CAI)- This was I think my best race. I thought I had no chance. I had my GF with me and he had his wife with him. His car looked freaking Bad Ass!!! SO I pull next to him. We knew what was about to happen. We raced 3 times. Outcome was the same. We raced from about 55 and went to 130. I pulled at the low end of my gears and he pulled more on the high end. I had about half a length till 120 and he started to catch up. Im talking inching. At 130...I stopped. We both agreed eachothers car was a worthy opponent. So to 130 I had a M5.

Me vs Bhamsupra-I will let him tell you that if he wants.

Worst race was also the coolest race ever!!

Me vs New Lambo LP640...wow this was cool. I still had a slippy clutch in and was driving down US280 which is 4 lanes and 6 lanes...stop lights...during the day...etc. Anyways I am sitting at a light and all of the sudden this brand new White LP640 pulls up beside me. Typical middle aged guy. Sounded like a freaking F1 car...BAD ASS!!!!! I was like...shit...clutch really isn't holding. I knew I wouldn't beat him, but I wanted to keep up to hear that thing move. SO I slowly leave the light...shifting at like 2k, not wanting to race or go fast due to clutch. Well right as I go from 1st to 2nd...VRrrroooooooommmmmm...Oh DAMN. AMAZING. I punch it...and it was music to my ears. I lost horribly but was unprepared and wasn't expecting it. Lost by like 12049823450947 cars haha.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
I have had several wins, to stuff like stg 2 cobalt ss, new vette (non-zo6), Eclipse GS-T, then of course those random guys trying to race you in trucks and shit lol. (I fear the turbo diesel though, that's serious stuff there.)

Anyway this was a loss, over a year ago. It was to a new GTO all blacked out that cruises this area( trying to find him on the goat forums), with some gauges, and apparently open exhaust (it hurt my friends ears really bad when it took off) I have no idea what it had done to it, but I thought on the back it said LS2? any way, it pulled on me so hard from a launch it nearly pulled the tires off, and the car was just all TWISTED it was awesome. We did a couple pulls from a roll and I did much better but still no challenge at all, we get to the light and he yells at me hey how much boost you pushing? and we were like I dont know the gauge only goes up to 8! he gave me thumbs up and we cruised a little more. I was prolly pushing around 17 or so on a upgraded ct-26.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
and hood scoops or not, although if the guy dropped as much money as it seems he did, he could easily change such small appearance things..

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
I am really not sure, it was night the car was black, and he was off to my passenger side. =/ Wish I knew. I just could of swore I seen an ls2 badge or something though.

Last edited:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I've only ran twice, one kill, one got killed.
Me- 88 non-turbo supra, aem filter/3" upper intake pipe (vht coated).

Kill: ricer Civic with fart can exhaust. I was bored, that's all I remember really

Lost to a gray turbo'd IS300 w/ yellowish fogs. I knew I was going to lose before we even went, I heard the BOV pop off when we were pulling up to the light and he had a SP sticker on it, I figure they either tuned it for him or the guy works there and had it tuned.
I just wanted to know how a turbo sounded in person >_<

streetsleeper

Nov 3, 2008
rhode island
ok so i was leaving work 2 weeks ago i was just driving a neon with an exhaust rolls up starts reving it up i start laughing he wants to go i looked at him rolled down my window i told him he wasn't worth my tyme left the red light he throws a coke bottle at the supra (yea i wanted to knock him out too :icon_evil lol) so i race him beat him by 3 car links i saw him later that night at the local hangout spot i asked him what happend? :naughty: he drove in and drove out.

my worst loss was wen i raced a mustang gt off a red light pulled the hole shot up 2 car links blew out my tranny he beat me and now talks smack every tyme i see him its horrible. :cry: