ok here it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
some g** a#$ guy on here wants to roast me. so im letting all know this is very childish and something i dont expect from here but oh well.... i dont have the supra anymore i have a mustang and for whoever wants to know i love the supra but hell the stang is faster than my supra was and the supra ran 9.2 to 9.5 spinning..on 10psi. and there is hardely anything done to the stang. was a great car but wanted something different.. so phidelt109 deal with it reason i posted this is to show how childesh he is. ....and futher more my skanky 5.0 as you say is probably nicer than your supra..not to mention quicker. this is not to all on here just him...and in the futur if you have a neg. comment keep it to yourself. thanks

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
WTB: Knock Sensors 03-01-2006 01:02 AM PhiDelt109 Gay Sig! WTF? OH! a skanky 5.0, like anyone here gives a flying F bout your Stang! Put the Supra in your sig asshole

parting out supra many m... 02-09-2006 08:29 AM bozosoku very fast shipment
suprarcr89 = awesome sel... 10-07-2005 10:31 PM Turbo Targa Great, Honest Seller! Great to deal with!
pics of my newly painted... 05-28-2005 08:20 PM IJ. Wow !

Forum Jump

Last edited:
N

NDBoost

why do you have to take this to the public? fackin drama keep it in the PM

suprarcr89

because whoever is thinking about doing this again im just letting it be known its childish ahead of time futher more only reason im on here is to sell my supra stuff i have and if all would like i can put it all on ebay instead of trying to be nice and let people get things they need for a fair price without ebay bids jacking the price up... thats no problem with me

N

NDBoost

i just dont see the point in making a thread to furthermore promote this. Keep it private, no reason why you couldnt carry this out in PM form with a mod/admin or him.

but whatever..i make stupid posts/threads at times too :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Err... welcome to Off Topic.

Seriously, stuff like this should be dealt with by PM. And if talking to the person involved doesn't fix the situation, try PMing a mod / admin and we will deal with it.

suprarcr89

well you can deal with it i dont really care... either way its fine by me i could care less... blah blah blah

really just wanted to vent we all make stupid post from time to time especially when we want to vent.didnt pay no attention to where i posted it.

L

lanky189

thread closed, this needs to be dealt with in PM supracr, we all know (myself included) you're a great guy and honest as well, but this stuff is between you and him, and if you want to just PM a mod and we'll sort things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.