oil leaking from mhg

turbonutter

Jan 18, 2006
somerset , uk
Supra5MGTE said:
UPDATE: just got my upper rear timing cover on after shaving it down and ran the car today for a while. NO OIL LEAKS!!!!! :icon_bigg So it was the fact the shop didn't shave it and installed it goofy it leaked. thank god somin simple. Now i'm onto other issues. my Cy #6 isn't working... I got spark, but the plug isn't turning brown/blk. I'm thinking the fuel injector is clogged up or somin.

sounds good
hope my oil leaks as simple to fix !!!!
gona get on a pull her apart next week

Supra5MGTE

Nov 11, 2005
Tampa, FL
good luck on that man. I'm not out of the woods yet. I have blowby coming out of the PCV and cyl #6 isn't "working". the plug looks new, and it has spark. So it's either the injector is clogged or defective. or my Waste spark arrangement isn't right.

turbonutter

Jan 18, 2006
somerset , uk
well , got the car apart and back together and running

spot on no leaks !!!
going for an mot test at the week end so should be able to start running the motor in

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Supra5MGTE said:
good luck on that man. I'm not out of the woods yet. I have blowby coming out of the PCV and cyl #6 isn't "working". the plug looks new, and it has spark. So it's either the injector is clogged or defective. or my Waste spark arrangement isn't right.

Hate to suggest the obvious... but make sure the injector clip is fully seated. I've seen this cause problems in the past.

ATS_Scott

Feb 16, 2006
Corinth, TX
An intake manifold leak on #6 runner can cause a "no worky" condition. Did you use paper gaskets or factory toyota? Are factory toyota gaskets paper on the 7M?