Ohio meet roll Call.

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
1 day left to register for the events that require prepay - Lunch and Dinner.
Registration closes Monday June 12th at 12 noon.

Come on guys - this event has pulled over 100 people in the past. It was the first event to include all of our favorite forms of racing including drag racing, show-n-shine, dyno, and autocross. We have a max of 12 people in the roll call. We usually get over 15 at our monthly meets.

http://www.supratech.org/stevents/Midwest/attendees.html

Don't you want to see many 500+ rwhp cars, video games projected up on a barn, and shoot the shit with other Supra owners 'til the sun comes up??

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
I still plan on attending Sat & Sun if work cooperates. Won't know for sure untill Thu. so registering & pre paying $60+ was not an option. Is there a common hotel out of towners are staying at? Didn't see one listed on any of the links.

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
Steve - will be great if you can make any part of it.

Prepay was unsuccessful so no worries there anymore. You'll have to pay Precision Autosports if you want to dyno ($60), lunch is being reorganized and will be paid direcly to the restaurant that we make it to, and dinner at the bonfire will be suggested $10 to a cash jar or as you pull up depending on what we feel like doing.

I'm not sure about the hotel yet. I need to check with the person working on the hotel. As usual Nick has opened his house up.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
May come saturday. Don't count on it.
My friend said I should go to HIN in Indy since he goes to school and lives there. I think if I do that i'll stay in Indy and swing by Dayton on the way back (if possible) lol. I doubt it though.

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
HIN in Indy? THere is NO import scene in Indy.

Really.. it depends on what you wanna see. Riced out cars that run 18 second quarter miles and dyno 200hp to the wheels. Or cars that are just like yours, owners who have put many hours and dollars into them, and make triple the power than they did from the factory.

It's whatever you want.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
O.....K......

Plana have changed... again.

I may make it Thursday and/or Sat. Woman has some huge tests mon so she's gonna study all week-end. GEEZ freakin ridiculous is what this is.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
bfr1992t said:
I'm not sure about the hotel yet. I need to check with the person working on the hotel. As usual Nick has opened his house up.

Cool, Ask Nick to reserve a spot on the floor for me. Been a few years since I have been able to make it up for the meets but I recall the after partys at Nicks were talked about for weeks after each meet. :aigo:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
aljordan said:
if you do anyday.. do saturday.
I can Do Saturday... Wont be able to make it to the friggin Dyno though. *GHEY!* Be about 2 or so before I could make it. Then kick it at the ranch I guess. How many people are planning on being at the test/tune