oh HAI!!! :)

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
Heya all supra fans out there,

Now after recommendation from Kai my fiancee, as my user name suggests I am indeed his better half! :) I decided to sign up and be nosey around the site, and of course to meet new people. I'm 21, i live on Guernsey, I enjoy socializing, acting, writing, reading, sketching, drawing and of course cars! I still have yet to pass my driving test though which I will aim to do next year!

As for cars? Well I have always been interested in classic cars, my dad used to have a classic jaguar MK11 3.8 saloon, and I loved going out and about in it. I also love supra's because of the fact that have the coolest headlights ever! I love the fact that they 'pop' up, which makes the car looks like it has eyes! I know I'm slightly crazy judging by that comment, but in this world you have to be! :)

I'm steadily learning more and more about cars thanks to Kai, and well I suppose you never stop learning!

See ya all around on the forums! :)

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
Haha,
Nice to receive a warm welcome, and i don't know where we will go on honeymoon! But i have always wanted to go to Canada so you never know :p

And yes its going to be a long engagement as we have yet to live together first! :)

and HAI sweetie! And yes of course i know i have netted one of the best guys out there, aren't i just lucky? :)

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
Actually that is true! :) ill be over again soon pumpkin! Oo this means we can be mushy on here to just for everyone to either go 'aww' or to be sick! LOL! ;)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Kai;1618847 said:
OH HAI AMY! :D

Dave - it's entirely possible, as my brother lives in...er...somewhere ending with 'O' - Toronto or Ontario...don't know which one :p

But no wedding for a few years yet, Amy will no doubt explain ;)

I've got a spare room you're welcome to borrow, and I know all the local attractions - one of the benefits of having a missus that works in the tourist industry. I have to warn you though, Toronto is in Ontario, and both of 'em are a bit of a hike from here. There is a railway you can walk along that's the shortest distance, but bring lots of water. 4500 km is going to take a while.

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
That sounds very interesting, i'm sure me and Kai would love to come and visit you one day :)

Also i couldn't walk that far, my legs would collapse!

Last edited: