Official SILV08 Recap

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I had the printouts from the drag racing... but while trying to figure out who won and distribute the trophies it started pouring! All of the forms are soaked. I'll be contacting the track to see about getting the results again.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Hey Keith, I would be interested to know how the point deal worked on the MKIII Smackdown. I hung out in the rain and got soaked, I though we might have been one of the top contendors??? Just want to see what we fell short on. Thanks.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
noah89t;1147831 said:
getting results is like pulling teeth:3d_frown:

Relax, he said he is working on it. I also made a thread to keep you guys updated while it was all happening. :3d_frown:

Jeff, what did Vjay run? I saw a 9.62@140 but then I heard that he broke too.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1147855 said:
Relax, he said he is working on it. I also made a thread to keep you guys updated while it was all happening. :3d_frown:

Jeff, what did Vjay run? I saw a 9.62@140 but then I heard that he broke too.

No Vijay did not break but I know they were having coolant problems. On that same pass I ran a 9.69 against Vijay's 9.62 at 25lbs all boost. I think Nick posted some pics in his Burrito Wrap thread LOL.

Boost Logic broke the diff, Woon broke an axle or two I think and had fuel line problems on Fridays Test and Tune. I don;t know about the white car.

Jeff

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I'll be posting up more detailed results a bit later. I'm trying to pack up and get to bed EARLY so I can hit the road in the morning to go home.

Jeff - It looks like you came in 3rd place this year in the MkIII Smackdown. You were in 2nd place after the Dyno and then 1st place after the Show. Since you were not able to make a complete pass in the actual elimination rounds (half the total points) you were bumped back to third.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
KeithH;1148464 said:
I'll be posting up more detailed results a bit later. I'm trying to pack up and get to bed EARLY so I can hit the road in the morning to go home.

Jeff - It looks like you came in 3rd place this year in the MkIII Smackdown. You were in 2nd place after the Dyno and then 1st place after the Show. Since you were not able to make a complete pass in the actual elimination rounds (half the total points) you were bumped back to third.

Hmmmm, I did have a 60 foot though. So Ray was in the Smackdown? When did he sign up I thought everyone was done after Shawn's dyno because of the no shows at the drawing? Then I find out you were allowed to spray, I thought it was all boost pulls on the dyno? Oh well.....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1148740 said:
Hmmmm, I did have a 60 foot though. So Ray was in the Smackdown? When did he sign up I thought everyone was done after Shawn's dyno because of the no shows at the drawing? Then I find out you were allowed to spray, I thought it was all boost pulls on the dyno? Oh well.....

I was told there was an MKII in the "MKIII" smack down? :dunno:

I hope the smack down is again next year as I am planning everything early this time around. Maybe Ron, Nate and Tom will be going next year too. Maybe Sean and F&H too?! :naughty:

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
I have the dyno vids on youtube. I got all the pulls except for the first and last one. I finally got home now and have a REALLY bad chest cold or I would post them over to here. If someone else wants to feel free. I am waiting for the names for each car and the dyno numbers. Keith will be getting them to me when he gets back and I climb out of my deathbed.

search for suprajack77 on youtube and it will pull up all the vids