Official Olympic For and Against Thread

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
foreverpsycotic;1487411 said:
I am not liking it, because I am not there, although getting runs in will be kinda hard with the games going on.

Vancouver = ..........5 0 CENTRAL! Theres going to be 25000 extra police and military personal in the city during the games.......trying to get a run, will end up with you getting a run in......with the fuzz lol

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
im going to start a high speed chase with a tank!!!

but seriously, looks like no one HERE cares to much. Other than lots of OT, oh no!! Probably just a small hand full of people making a stink. I wish they'd just shut the fuck up already. Seriously, its to late!

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
I know!!! People won't shut up!! It's time to sit back and show alittle support for our athletes who are under so much fucking pressure its stupid! They could use alittle pat on the back to let them know we are with them!

im going to start a high speed chase with a tank!!!

he would just stop.....take aim.....and blow you the fuck away hahaha. :p

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
88guy;1489391 said:
he would just stop.....take aim.....and blow you the fuck away hahaha. :p

pffft, see stoping is his first mistake. He cant shoot fast enough to keep up with me

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
I could care less about the olympics. The company I work for is making money regardless. We have made money from the olympics. I work in Delta and live in Mission so traffic won't bother me a whole lot. I'm not looking forward to all the taxes we as a province will pay to support having the world here for two weeks. Then, having the governing body enjoy the extra cash so much they decide to keep the taxes in place (just like income tax and the GST).