Official Myspace Thread

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bigzavs said:
jake, your main pic is crazy

just waitin to hear somethin like "u like scary movies?" from the pic dude

Who? Mine? I love Blood Rayne, the hottest vamp ever... But you know, I never saw the movie, lol... *didnt like the woman that played her*

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
lanky189 said:
how can you add a song to your page?

Go to www.pcplanets.com and then go to "most popular" or "newest music" or whatever you wish, it's a mixed variety of music...I'm sure you'll find something there that you like!:) After you do that, click on the TITLE of the song, not the author, then you can "Watch the video"...or just go down and highlight and copy the first code and then go to your Myspace page, Edit Profile, and put it inside one of those thingies.(Interests, Heroes, Music, etc).

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
Reign_Maker said:
Who? Mine? I love Blood Rayne, the hottest vamp ever... But you know, I never saw the movie, lol... *didnt like the woman that played her*

didnt see it either, all i know is she showed some boobies in the movie

and the thing i meant about your myspace pic is its all dark and you cant see ur eyes, just the smile

L

lanky189

suprahoops said:
or go to the bands myspace page and in their music player click the add button next to the song name.
But I wanted a good song.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I will only accept requests from people whos MySpace site doesn't look like a Geocities website from 1996.

bleh2.gif
bleh2.gif
bleh2.gif

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Jeff Lange said:
I will only accept requests from people whos MySpace site doesn't look like a Geocities website from 1996.

bleh2.gif
bleh2.gif
bleh2.gif

it's true, Jeff's denied me like 15 times now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: