Official Intro

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
i figure its time for an official intro, though i wont be an official owner for another 4 months or so. im in the process of buying forced torque's white 87 turbo. i have wanted an mkiii-t for some time now and i am finally getting one. i have experiance working on 2 local mkiv's, one A LOT more than the other, but i have little personal experiance with the mkiii other than helping a friend of mine from texas pull a motor once, and helping forced torque put in a new motor mount 1 day before we got into a wreck in his grey car.
i will probably be pretty active on the board in search of help and posting progress of builds and/or projects. somewhere down the road i am planning a 2j for the mkiii and possibly building the 7m and tossing it off in my 87 300zx...fun!

james

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome Jmoney. Glad to see some more bama boys getting on Supramania. Hopefully we can meet up later on this summer and I can outrun , uh, I mean race you at the track.............:evil2:

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
suprahero said:
Welcome Jmoney. Glad to see some more bama boys getting on Supramania. Hopefully we can meet up later on this summer and I can outrun , uh, I mean race you at the track.............:evil2:
hardy har! im still gonna be basically stock! not fair! lol wait for my 2j...hehehe! ;D

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Welcome!!!!!!!

I'm as excited about my new Red car as you are about getting the white one (see sig for James's new car).

Don't let Jay scare you with his little 2.5 ltr..........I'll have your back when he comes down here. But he will out pretty the both of us.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
im quite sure he would probably even out pretty bill...granted its a mkiv, but bill is way to worried about the going fast aspect. the only reason it got the body kit was the big opening for the ic and it was cheap, the only reason it got painted black w/ blue pearl was he didnt like the silver as much as he thought he would, and his bro in law did it for the cost of paint. jay built his to go fast and win shows. he gets mad respect from me for it.
i know i worry about speed too much....although i do have my eye on a set of 5zigen fn01r-c's 17x8 gloss black w/ polished lip, in the correct offset for the mkiii even. i might get those before any "expensive" power add mods. though, it will probably become alcoholic, after the fuel cut issue is worked out. anything to let you safely run higher boost is always good!
i dont know what im going to do w/ the z still though...all on race car, get it running properly and daily it, or fix it up a touch then sell it for money for a 2j....i know its still just a nissan...but ive grown fond of it...its my first baby!