Offical: 2011 PacNW Centralia Meet & Greet - May 14th! (Saturday)

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Okay guys.. I am actually going to make it this year 0.0 !! Holy crap! I am bringing a few friends, so they're splitting gas with me.. Woohoo! So happy to be able to see yo guys this time... :)

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
SO who is meeting where? Dosen't seem like alot of people are coming from the north end.
Duane is going to a show and shine at foothills Toyota, Ron just had surgery, Nate's car is out and new daddy status,Tom is working I think. Daryl isn't ready for paint yet. Seems like the possibility of a shitty turn out from the north enders. We need to get a meeting place and a time .

SRZMK3

mattsplat72;1707305 said:
SO who is meeting where? Dosen't seem like alot of people are coming from the north end.
Duane is going to a show and shine at foothills Toyota, Ron just had surgery, Nate's car is out and new daddy status,Tom is working I think. Daryl isn't ready for paint yet. Seems like the possibility of a shitty turn out from the north enders. We need to get a meeting place and a time .

with the same terrible timing the car that i spent all of my time on to show off this year has just been crashed.... oh well ill have time to fix er even better for next year...

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Mine just went in to start the paint part of my project so may not be out. :( So much for getting to meet anyone this year

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Im getting close Matt, but I dont think Im going to make it. Although that doesnt mean Im not going to try. I might see if I can get a ride with Dave, or drive down to your place in the morning as I'd still like to go. Also depends on if I have to work or not. well its not that I have to, but its hard to say no to $57/hr for working on a saturday

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Well, it doesn't look good for me. I can't get this stupid brake problem sorted out.

I'll miss seeing you guys.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
GrimJack;1702229 said:
If we're going to descend in a mass on the poor Mexican place for food again this year, it would be kind of us to call and warn him a week or so in advance.

I'm in for Mexican food, too. Can't get any decent Mexican food in Canada... well, at least not easily.
Dave, you'll be happy to hear that I talked to Victor, the restaurant manager, and told him to plan on between 15-25 around 1pm next weekend. He was greatly appreciative for the heads up! They'll be setting up for us. Reservation is under 'Supragroup' with my name and phone number attached. I also talked with the manager of Papa Pete's Pizza to give them the heads up. All they asked is that we don't park in their designated parking spots (they are marked "Papa Pete's Parking Only". These parking spots are outside the 'triangle' we're parking in, so it should be all good! Look forward to seeing you all next week...and passing out Cokes.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

frankindank;1707686 said:
Hey are any of the Vancouver area guys meeting up
at the new battleground rest stop like last year?

Kyle
Kyle, plan on being there...that's the spot we've met at the last couple of years. Caravan leaves at 10:30...see you there!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
wetboosteddreams;1709254 said:
I'm not sure yet if I'll be there, but I'm trying to make it happen. :)

If Saturday morning, your power suddenly goes out, smoke grenades come flying in through your windows, and guys in SWAT gear rush in, just relax and enjoy the ride, it means we stopped to pick you up on the way down. :)

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
GrimJack;1709273 said:
If Saturday morning, your power suddenly goes out, smoke grenades come flying in through your windows, and guys in SWAT gear rush in, just relax and enjoy the ride, it means we stopped to pick you up on the way down. :)

Okay, but be aware that I shoot back. ;)

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Have one of the guys at work with pneumonia... I was hoping he would be well enough to make it back to work so I wouldn't have to be there. He won't... so I get screwed out... I'm sure we'll get another chance as the days get warmer and nicer....