Offical: 2011 PacNW Centralia Meet & Greet - May 14th! (Saturday)

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
PacNW Supra owners and enthusiasts,

It’s that time of year for us to get the tweaks finished to our cars and get together for the annual Centralia Meet and Greet. Last year's meet was awesome, even if sun was slightly shy. We're due for some good old fashioned sunshine, so everyone keep your fingers crossed. Here's a great opportunity to set the tone for this year's meet activity, so bring it! Bring your Supra, good-natured enthusiasm, respect for the town, sunshine, and don't forget to bring your loved ones! If you don't have a Supra, bring what you have...and most of all...have a great time!

What: Centralia Meet & Greet

When: Saturday, May 14th 12pm-??? (Rain or Shine)

Where: Centralia Factory Outlet Mall, East parking lot (I-5 exit #82), Centralia, WA

Directions:Take I-5 to exit #82 (Centralia)
Head East from I-5 on Harrison Ave(for those heading Southbound turn left - If you are headed Northbound... turn right)
Turn right into the mall area just east of the highway
Locate the parking lot next to the Northbound exit ramp

p1702156_1.jpg

p1702156_2.jpg

In the last couple of years we've migrated to the empty Shari's parking lot, but a new business has moved into the Shari's building called Papa Pete's Pizza. So we're moving this back across the curb to the triangle shaped lot in the above pictures. Feel free to give Papa Pete's a try, I've heard it's good pizza!!

Most caravans leave their respective meeting sites at 10am. Traditionally the SeaTac contingent meets at Northgate Mall, but I believe in years past they found a more suitable location in the Tacoma area, that offered better freeway access. The P-town crew will meet at the Gee Creek rest area north of Vancouver (exit 11), with plans to leave at 10:30am for the drive north. In keeping with tradition, this will be a rain or shine event! I look forward to seeing some people I already know as well as meeting some new people I didn’t know. If you’ve never been to a Centralia M&G before, here’s a chance to meet people from both the Seatac and Portland areas. Hope to see you all there!!

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
supra girl;1702174 said:
Thanks for stepping up and making the event happen! Looking forward to seeing other supras and their owners.
And we look forward to meeting you! Bring some sunshine over the mountains with ya!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
If we're going to descend in a mass on the poor Mexican place for food again this year, it would be kind of us to call and warn him a week or so in advance.

I'm in for Mexican food, too. Can't get any decent Mexican food in Canada... well, at least not easily.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
I was planning on notifiying both the Casa Romas Mexican place and Papa Pete's Pizza of our scheduled date Dave, thanks for reminding me.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
GrimJack;1702229 said:
If we're going to descend in a mass on the poor Mexican place for food again this year, it would be kind of us to call and warn him a week or so in advance.

I'm in for Mexican food, too. Can't get any decent Mexican food in Canada... well, at least not easily.

You're Welcome, even if it mean shitty lawns

supra girl

supra girl
May 13, 2010
tricity washington
I was there last year with my husband and I have a 1989 Pearl Red with wide tires. Hoping we will have both of our cars there this year. And yes I want to bring the sunshine. No rain this year please. Wondering if the folks on the wet side ever thought about coming over to the dry side of washington to have a get together? I really would like to talk to someone who has organized events. I have some ideas I would like to run past them. So which supra should I be looking for to meet you? I will be the one cleaning their car as soon as I arrive and one of the few gals there.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

ra24man;1702208 said:
And we look forward to meeting you! Bring some sunshine over the mountains with ya!

I was there last year with my husband and I have a 1989 Pearl Red with wide tires. Hoping we will have both of our cars there this year. And yes I want to bring the sunshine. No rain this year please. Wondering if the folks on the wet side ever thought about coming over to the dry side of washington to have a get together? I really would like to talk to someone who has organized events. I have some ideas I would like to run past them. So which supra should I be looking for to meet you? I will be the one cleaning their car as soon as I arrive and one of the few gals there.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
supra girl;1702487 said:
I really would like to talk to someone who has organized events. I have some ideas I would like to run past them. So which supra should I be looking for to meet you? I will be the one cleaning their car as soon as I arrive and one of the few gals there.

Feel free to post / PM / carrier pigeon any questions you might have about organizing, I've been involved over the years.

This is me for the Centralia event, btw:
P1000811a.JPG

SupraBuildBodyand2jzswap175.jpg

supra girl

supra girl
May 13, 2010
tricity washington
I think I remember you, we met up with you in Seattle last year. Thank you, I will chat with you during the Centralia meet with my ideas.

ra24man;1702208 said:

GrimJack;1702493 said:
Feel free to post / PM / carrier pigeon any questions you might have about organizing, I've been involved over the years.

This is me for the Centralia event, btw:
P1000811a.JPG

SupraBuildBodyand2jzswap175.jpg

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
supra girl;1702487 said:

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I have been wanting to get a meet together in Chelan for some time now. I love to do the Cascade loop I live in Skagit county

iMod

Oct 9, 2007
Centralia/Chehalis
So I know I asked this in the last thread, but is this exclusively a Supra meet or can other cars come too. I'd like to bring my SC400 and my friend with his 240sx (s13) said he would come too if everyone was cool with it.

here's a pic of my first Supra:
p1702573_1.jpg

and here's a pic of my SC400 and my friends 240sx that he's wanting to bring:
p1702573_2.jpg

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Yea to bad this was not planned for yakima of even ellensburg, Would make it a little more central to everyone, Wenatchee would be great also. At least on this side of the hump we can have our tops off and shorts instead of rubber boots an umbrella's lol

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Dave, my passenger is currently awaiting to hear from the nexus office about an appointment to get her card. I'll call you a little closer to the date and figure out where we meeting up. Im sure Matt will want in on our Canadian Bacon action. Im going to try and get my car painted before the meet too, fingers crossed lol

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Well DRYSIDERS, get to setting up a meet then. Seems that "most" of us are along the 1-5/99 corridor so it stands to reason that the meets involve the Portland/Sea-Tac/Vancouver area. I used to do the Nasioc cascade loop run wouldn't mind heading over that way again.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
They'd probably see the feeler thread when they come to the NW section too ;)

Kenny do you want to meet up in the same area like we did last year??