OEM Floor Mats

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
I'm Looking for some new OEM floor mats. Is there a website you can order them from or something? I've been to the dealership already and you cant get them from them anymore. I've seen build ups where people have got a new set of mats and I was wondering where they got them from.

Thanks

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
There was a group buy on them a while back. Idk where they sourced them though. It'd be nice if there was another, i'd like to buy a set.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
E mail the company @ customfit@gmail.com.

This is the e-mail I got from Anne.

Plush carpet = $84.95 & that includes the 4pc set of mats with the logo on both front mats & serged edges, shipping is an added cost
Description:
A plush carpeted mat constructed of densely woven 24oz face weight tufted nylon yarn with serged edges. It features a high lustered look that can be cleaned with soap and water for lasting beauty. This grade of carpet is comparable to OEM quality
Grand Plush = $95.95 & it includes the same as above, shipping is an added cost
Description:
The grand plush carpeted mat is constructed of densely woven 32oz face weight tufted nylon yarn with serged edges. This carpet is for the buyer who is wanting a heavier plush carpet.
Berber = $115.95 & it includes the same as above shipping is an added cost
Description:
The berber floor mats constructed of very densely woven 42oz nylon yarn with sculptured serged edges. These mats are very durable & they are comparable to the home berber carpet.
Once you decide on the grade of carpet & you're ready to order please let me know. We'll need your email address to send you a paypal invoice & your zip code. The typical turn around time is 3-4 business days to make the mats & about the same for shipping time if you live in the lower 48 states.
Thanks Anne