October 14th Saturday IL MK3 Meet!

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
The date/location have been deceided........ FINALLY!!!! So its time for a Meat/Meet :evil2: Right now I am going to estimate about 10-20 Cars will show up, so it should be a pretty good turn out. I really hope everyone has had time to get their cars up and running for a cruise! This will be the end of Summer Cruise, so make sure you be there!

Location/Details below:

10/07/06 Saturday
Dustin's Place

START TIME: 11 AM

Meet up time 11am please don't be too late!
We will be having lunch, and getting to know everyone etc... etc....

Around 1 PM Begin to leave for a Cruise and have some fun! ;)

Rest of the day is open to whatever we deceide to do.
I don't know when the Meet will end, or where we will drive for the meet. Its entirely up to the group! :) Please tell all your Supra buddies to come! The more Supras the better!

If you have any questions reguarding the meet please respond in this thread, and please let us know if your coming! If you have any suggestions please let us know! I have only organized like 3 meets in the past, and they were pretty damn small, this one I am hoping to be bigger!

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!! ITS THE 7TH OF OCT! NOT THE 14TH!!!!

Last edited:

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
boost PSSH boost said:
i cant come unless i get another turbno soon, do you think the cressida guy by madison has one? i dont have his # - tom sr
talk to mdc....im sure hes got pleanty of turbos around that you can buy for cheap

drifter7126

Boost...till you see God!
Aug 30, 2006
michigan
whats in it for me if i came...all the way from michigan??? just wanna see if anyones gonna be interested in buying my mk3 supra...hehe.

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Supraofdoom would love to meet you man. I have an open seat right now in a 12 second supra if you want to ride along. Should be a pretty good time.

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
SupraOfDoom said:
We'll see, I might have to take you up on that offer.

And Push I love your avatar alot.

hehe thanks man! I just got the news Tom and his Dad will be coming down for the Meet! You should caravan with them downhere... Although there like 20 miles away from Madison or something like that... I think I saw your car a long long time ago at the Chic2k4 or something... I was driving my 87' Cressida back then haha... :)

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Man fellas im gettin pretty excited to meet you all. I cant wait. I hope to god it dont rain. Anyways lets get some more guys involved, i know there is a couple more guys in the rockford area that can make it.

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
robbo185 said:
talk to mdc....im sure hes got pleanty of turbos around that you can buy for cheap

If you can't get ahold of MDC, get ahold of jtamulis . He's a good source for new/used cheap turbos.