Nw toy run 2011 pacific raceways-kent,wa

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Coming up next Sunday guys !!!! The forecast looks partly sunny but in the low 40's... Dress warm !!!

“NW TOY RUN 2011"
Date: December 4th 2011
Time: 12:00pm -to- 4:00pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Address:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042-4601
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com
unopened toy, or $5

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 4th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( http://www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 1300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT’S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!
This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
http://www.nwtoyrun.com
Is up but still being worked on.
I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a Sunday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
man, if i get time to run up there.. i will.. but i can be 100% with this holiday season, but im sure as heck going to try, anyway i might be able to just send it to you by chances to help out?

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
I can always shuttle stuff up there. I will be at the Puyallup/So. Hill Krispy Kreme at around 10am, and heading up at 10:30. Should have a little convoy going up from what it looks like.

clutch

Jan 13, 2011
Bettingen, Germany
is there anyway possible that I can send somebody some money to pick up a toy and donate it for me as I am serving overseas right now.

Last edited:

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
clutch;1781177 said:
is there anyway possible that I can send somebody some money to pick up a toy and donate it for me as I am serving overseas right now.

Why don't I just pick up something for you, and when you get stateside, we'll figure something out then. I still have to do my shopping, I can add one more gift.... No worries...

SRZMK3

if you want to meet and caravan with the PSTOC toyota crew you should show up at 11 am at the old walmart by the supermall in auburn.

does this forum have problems with me posting links from other forums?

all i want to do is show the plans from pstoc.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
clutch;1781181 said:
Are you sure about that I will be more than happy to send you some money because I may not be back stateside til 2014.

Ahhhh, don't worry about it. I collect stuff during the year, still have a few things to grab, and donate it all at this run... Your covered !!!

From what I can tell, I know of 4 MK3's heading up, 3 from the Krispy Kreme !!! With the other cars there, should be a fun convoy !!!

Last edited: