Number of mk3's produced by color?

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
dpkeefe11;1923853 said:
Is there a list anywhere of how many of each color of mk3 supra were produced? I think that would be a cool think to know.

Considering that 86.5 and 87 were two of the higher production years there is bound to be a few hiding around out there. Obviously not as many as super red or the different 040 and 050 paint codes though.

suprajztwenty

Nov 5, 2009
corinth tx
if its not some variation of white, red or maroon i consider it rare where i live. white is most popular IMO...correct me if im wrong though.

p1924120_1.jpg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I heard that Toyota disposed of any records of the MK3 Supra in the states as far a break down of models and colors go. Maybe someone can find something out. I wish there were something out there, im curious to how many two tones exist.

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
suprajztwenty;1924120 said:
if its not some variation of white, red or maroon i consider it rare where i live. white is most popular IMO...correct me if im wrong though.

lol Love the picture

Aside from teal, light blue metallic, and the blue two-tones I pretty much like all the colors. I'm also glad we never got any green, yellow, or gold colored cars.

I do get tired of seeing the different reds and whites though. I'm more of a 167, 176, and gloss black (202) kinda guy.

Back on topic
One would think the information would be lurking out there somewhere, but with all the hardcore A70 owners on here someone would've found it by now. I'm not even sure it even really matters much anymore since so many A70s have been totaled, crushed, or sent to salvage yard hell. What I'd love to know is roughly how many MA70s are even left in the U.S. Even if we had the color break down by numbers they'd be all skewed now.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
i like the brown metallic and teal's the best, although the ttr green is my favourite, i'd trade my super red for a emerald green any day. although with the work I've got into my car now it's too late lol