Not WORK SAFE 2 SOME PEOPLE(Piranhas)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I don't know if it is real, but I could see it...
A co-worker of mine had a few red-bellies and a black piranha. He said it didn't take long for them to clean anything. He often fed them goldfish, and he told me that once he dropped one in, and in a single bite one piranha took its face off, leaving the eyes in between.

Jacob

the overkillist
Feb 11, 2007
East Coast USA
to drunk_medic's thought that "7Ms are for Cressidas"

p1205301_1.jpg

p1205301_2.jpg

...and Cressidas are nearly 250 lbs lighter with 4D luxury. How bout them apples son?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't think it's real. Pirahanas wouldn't have only eat his face, they would have eaten him all over and he didn't have any wounds except for his head and hand. Just my opinion though.

Jacob........wtf?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
unless they started at the blood, but i think they'd eat all over. everything i've seen on the discovery channel labeled piranhas as ferocious, but kinda like scavengers. they wouldn't attack things much bigger than they were unless the target was severely crippled

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
slidebabyslide;1205530 said:
i still don't believe they can do that. But im not an expert.

Jacob wtf was up with that post.

He's behind on that one. I don't even remember how long I've had that, but I'm pretty sure I was in the service, so >2 years.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
I'm gonna slowly raise the BS flag.

I don't doubt that this was a dead guy... I just have a hard time believing those wounds came from piranhas... too concentrated kinda (only head and one hand?!) but then I'm no expert.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well TBH I can see it happening. As much as they are scavengers, I would think that if he was under water and they took out his eyes, it wouldn't take long for 100s of them to eat the soft insides of this guy.

What else would do something like that though?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1205304 said:
I don't think it's real. Pirahanas wouldn't have only eat his face, they would have eaten him all over and he didn't have any wounds except for his head and hand. Just my opinion though.

Jacob........wtf?

Agreed.

I watched a show on these fish and they would have eaten the entire person, not a portion and be picky about it.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
whowouldfigga;1205774 said:
You know whats really gross? That granite counter top is the same stone we have at work in the break room. Who the _ell does a postmorten on a granite counter top.

to keep the body cold...its like the coldstone of autopsies

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'm calling bullshit.

Piranha's only go into a frenzy where food is lacking (in other words, when the water start drying up and they're trapped). Pics of where the machine overturned shows a large body of water, so that's out of the question.

If he died and that was all that was submerged, maybe I can see it, but I still doubt it.

Case in point, the people that live on rivers with piranhas SWIM IN THEM WITHOUT FEAR. Only when they're starved do they pose a threat (or of course you're already dead and then they're like any other scavenger).

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Looks like his head (and arm) was dipped into some kind of body tissue & muscle eating acid......... :icon_conf

I won't question the realism of it...But I will question the perfection line around his neck where it was eaten away.
Literally looks like he had a full body suit on that was "teeth-proof" up to his neck...Everything else was exposed.

Jeff

Jacob

the overkillist
Feb 11, 2007
East Coast USA
drunk_medic;1205542 said:
He's behind on that one. I don't even remember how long I've had that, but I'm pretty sure I was in the service, so >2 years.

yeah um. My bad for the fukt up thread jacking. I forgot we had a PM system.