Not low enough!

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Looks low enough to me, unless this is like road course only... driving on public roads will start to become tricky much lower than that.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Get the other wheels on there Tom, or what is up with that?

As far as those wheels, they look better in person, this pic is over exposed.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mkIIIman089;1467545 said:
Looks low enough to me, unless this is like road course only... driving on public roads will start to become tricky much lower than that.

My car is lower and I live not far from him. I drive mine all over with zero issues. Just make sure the exhaust is tucked up good. You people that scrape, need to tuck up exhaust, that's my suggestion. ;)

Duane

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
upgradedsupra;1467764 said:
My car is lower and I live not far from him. I drive mine all over with zero issues. Just make sure the exhaust is tucked up good. You people that scrape, need to tuck up exhaust, that's my suggestion. ;)

Duane

Not the exhaust the scrapes, its usually the stock lip for me on all of the ridiculous humps/dips/grade changes I seem to encounter. Particularly entering parking lots...

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
SupraRzTT;1467842 said:
or learn to dodge shit

matrix-dodge.jpg

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
^ in Geo's

Tom, as a friend I say this respectfully...

STOP BEING A CHEAPASS MKIII OWNER!!!!!!!!!

I suggest driving your Supra as is for now while saving/selling until you have the money to buy better coilovers..Come on man how much did you spend on you big break up grade alone. You would be roasting my balls for doing that.

Just my 5 cents if you wanna give me change you know the number

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tom has an addiction, he changes wheels so much, that the mods list gets put on the back burner. He has had 8 sets on his car since I've known him. lol

Duane