North East Georgia Meet short notice.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
So we are thinking of putting together a meet with short notice. Alan (bombinuass) is leaving for Florida the beginning of December and the last meet was not very good so I was thinking we could try it one more time before he leaves.

We are figuring we can do it at my house, we should have enough room for 20 or so cars. I can make up some hot dogs and stuff to go with that. I was thinking we could have a poker tournament if you guys are in, Texas Hold'em style. I have halogen lights around my house and shop so there will be plenty of lighting even though its getting dark at like 5 now. BTW I live in Gainesville, half way between 85 and 985 so coming either direction its about 15 mins off the interstate. I don't have sleeping accommodations for many but if you wanna get hammered and stay I do have a heated shop if you wanna camp out in there.:beer:

So heres the problem there are only two weekends before December, next weekend is probably gonna be too early to get people together, so I am thinking the week after that but that is Thanksgiving weekend, so I don't know who is going to be out of town or what not. So lets hear some ideas on time and date. I work Saturday till 4 and get home at 5 so we could do it on a Saturday after that, or I am off on Sundays so we could do it on a Sunday if its better for people. I figure Saturday night would be better to drink though.

Anyways just let me know what you guys think and when you would be available, maybe we can talk him into staying for an extra week and we do it on Saturday December 4th since its my birthday I will be off work.:naughty:

Lets try to get some ideas asap since we don't have a whole lot of time.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Well Alan does not even know when he is leaving and I don't really have time to set anything up but Saturday Dec 4th is my bday and I am going to have people over anyways so if anyone wants to come out it should be a good time. I have to work so people can come over after 5.