NorCal Scions Breast Cancer Charity Car Show

4813798590_02e27c457b_b.jpg

August 1st, 2010
Breast Cancer Event @ Fremont Scion / Toyota

5851 Cushing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538

Roll in: 10am

Show 11am – 4pm

This event will be in Honor of Fremont's Scion Manager Rommell's Mom who passed away from Breast Cancer

15 dollar Car Registration (all proceeds are going to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer)

Trophies and Raffles

Also if you are a Family member or a Friend of a Breast Cancer Survivor
or you know someone who has passed from Breast Cancer…please bring a
picture and post to our Breast Cancer Board that will be posted at the
Fremont Scion / Toyota

Any quesion please email too: norcalscions@gmail.com

___

Yes i know its a NorCal Scion Event. But they are also inviting Toyota Owners as well to come and Support.

Unfortunately from what im told, they Fremont Toyota / Scion Dealer does not want any Lexus for show. i guess cause theres a Lexus Dealer elsewhere. *shrugs

I myself only know the information given here,
please email Norcalscions@gmail.com

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Igknyte;1597471 said:
im sure u can come lol but i dont think u can show.
kinda common sense when a Toyota / Scion dealer is showing.

Yeah true, but I was just asking because it's a charity event. I mean why limit when everyone can help.

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Igknyte;1597662 said:
yeah true. uhm like i said i dont know too much so you'd have to email them dude. lol

" Any quesion please email too: norcalscions@gmail.com "

No problem lol, it's just that I have a couple of friends that were interested but don't have toyotas/scions who also know of and actually have family that have survived breast cancer. So that's why, didn't mean to sweat you. I'll e-mail them though and see what they say.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
I wish I could make it but I cant :( oh well Ill make the next one lol, and yeah I guess its cuz a toyota dealer is sponsoring it they want pure toyota power lol

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
thange of plans, i am going lol, Im rolling in at 10 so message me if u are going as well, i know another MK3 will be there but lets get some more!