nor-cal spotted thread!

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
Rocklin will get you every time, but I have the bronze motegi's. I think I know the white mk3 guy w/ blk rims. Yes for turbo it's a mk4 turbo engine.
Zummtizzle is from around here too.

We should have a Sacramento / rocklin barbeque or something. Pass / Fail ?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
im down for a rocklin meet. i was going to move up there soon. even though im an hour away.

my friends said they saw a stock mk3 at the track today in sac that ran a 16.0... lol

i see a white mk3 come through town (tracy) every now and then... i've seen quite a few, next time i'll come post here.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
I'm planning a meet this summer at my home.

Also a cruise.

I'll keep you guys posted on a personal level.

and Hello Johnny, hows the project coming? :)

Ninja Edit: This thread is going to get annoying fast.

johnny

Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
My project is slowly progressing. I had a friend make a bracket to run the ps pump w/o the ac compressor?

I need to correct a cooling problem: The water pump stub-tube diameter from a 2jz doesn't match my stock 7mge radiator lower stub-tube diameter. Do you guys know if the radiator from a 7mgte is thicker? Does it have bigger stub-tubes?

I am down for a meet. It doesn't run right now, but will soon. If the meet is soon I would still like to go, but I may need to take another vehicle.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
johnny;1276358 said:
I need to correct a cooling problem: The water pump stub-tube diameter from a 2jz doesn't match my stock 7mge radiator lower stub-tube diameter. Do you guys know if the radiator from a 7mgte is thicker? Does it have bigger stub-tubes?

NA and Turbo Rad (stub-tube wise) are the same.

What Measurements do you get because i can measure the "stub-tube" diameter with a mic and get back to you. (as far as i can remember the lower always goes in a little eazier on the Rad side)

MK3 Supra OD Shows 35MM's
getimage.php

Lexus GS300 OD Shows 35MM's (your motor looks like a Lexus motor) ;)
getimage.php

I hope this Helps Johnny

(On that note, I have a RX7 Big oil cooler and Mishimoto Big Radiator for sale) :rofl:

-Sumeet.

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
i dont have a supra yet but id bring the celica out..idk they might have been bronze it was kinda dark...they drove by once,then came back and i saw a girl in the pass seat when he came back bye...

johnny

Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
With my eye I spy......White turbo mk3 stock-looking full of high schoolers. No one can catch them, because they have JamesBond-smokeScreen.

With my eye I spy.......White supra by the Galleria Mall in Roseville. I know it was a supra, because it said "SUPRA" across the windsheild in giant letters, as not to be mistaken for a ford probe.

I went to a shop to ask about turboing. They asked, "What are you driving? Is it the white Probe outside?" I thought it was a joke and laughed. The two guys just stared blankly at me.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
I saw a Supra just like mine same color and everything but never washed and actually looks like how mine should have been looking if it wasnt garaged its whole life :)

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Rob_Supra87;1282713 said:
I saw a Supra just like mine same color and everything but never washed and actually looks like how mine should have been looking if it wasnt garaged its whole life :)

Rob,

With all due respect, your post is useless.

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
yesterday i saw a greyish/brownish/tanish mk3..had aftermarket rims..looked nice,was in citrus heights, i think, i wasnt driving so i wasnt pay much attention