nomad update

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
hey guys. as most of you know i was not doing too good. we'll nothings changed sad to say. i had one surgery which they removed my adnoids and did a biopsy of the tumor.

I got another ct scan several days ago with very disturbing information.. i've been sitting around alot lately reflecting on my life, because it feels like i will be around much longer, i feel like crap 24/7. i have a life full of memories, most were negative but there were some good ones. Why did this happen to me? why am i sick? what did i do wrong? do i deserve this?

Exact quotation from results:

"Findings:

In the region of the nasopharynx, centrally and superiorly, there is a focal area of prominent soft tissue which measures 12mm in size. This has the same density as surrounding nasopharyngeal tissue, representing a focal lymphoid hyperplasia. This is of urgent clinical significance.

Dictated and signed by benjamin vanderzwaag, M.D."

Went to the doctors and They are saying the only course of treatment is irradiation. i hope they are wrong.

I am still in the same homeless situation with no life. i am pretty fucked up right now, because i cannot do anything for myself accept protect myself as much as i can, i cant work, cant do anything. I'm at the library typing this.

anyways.. well...

ill write again some day if i can.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
hey man first thing you gotta do is find a home.you can get through this if you stay strong stay up man .i wish you the best