Nology Hotwires

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
I've been reading the threads where the Nology wires are mentioned and while I understand the majority would recommend to not waste money and go with the NGK or Magnacores or something in that price range, the question I have hasn't really been answered and hence this thread. With my rebuild, I'm looking to pretty up my engine bay and have picked a hard color to do things with and match with the typical red/blue items that are offered. Nology is the only company to offer wires in the color I'm going with so my question becomes... Other than the price rip off, are there any true negatives with these wires for our cars? Thanks in advance.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
What color are you looking for? The nology hotwires are a gimmick and an expensive one at that. Paying 2-3 times as much as other wires is a bit crazy for a color...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
I have ran nogies in my car they worked well and was able to run bigger gap with no spark blow out or issues

I even tested the stock plug wire and plug vs nogies and well just as they claim it was hella lot more spark

what did this do for my car humm well...... it ran a littel smoother and able to open up my spark plug gap

choudl these replace hks dli well they work pretty much the same way to a certon point and do the same job

but on the other hand the 7mgtes coil packs are not piles of crap eather so all in all there kinda not needed but they do what they claim they can do

chould these help at high boost/high hp levels i do indeed say yes to that

down fall's

there noisey as hell
they can fall apart so i have herd, but mine never did
they do nto fit under the stock coil pack cover well ( they look better all by them selfs any way