No oil pressure

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
Okay for about two 1/2 years now I haven't had any oil pressure show up on my guage. I did an oil pressure check when I first put the motor in. I rebuilt the engine in late 2006. It has about 15000 miles on it now. I've replaced the pressure sending unit. Replaced the guage too. I know I'm getting pressure. I blew a line one day and it shot oil across the yard. I just can't figure out why its not working. Before the rebuild it was working fine. I put a t70 on the car along with a different manifold. Full 3" mandrel bent exhaust. 3" aluminum IC piping. 32"x12"x3" intercooler. HKS FCD. HKS SCD. HKS EVC II. and HKS F-CON fuel management. And tooooo much money. PLEASE help me. My dead guage is bugging the shit out of me!!!!:aigo:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Take apart the cluster and look at the gauge. I've seen several times on the back the needle came off the motor (probably not wording it right, its been a year since I've seen the back of one).

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
FatalStylez;1291303 said:
check the line that goes to the oil gauge. it happened to my friends and it turned out the line was clogged

huh? The sender is tapped into the engine block. There is no "line" going to it.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
There is no line going to oil press.guage. Its all electrical. Unless you have an aftermarket guage. Yeah I do need to redo the wiring