No check engine light even when in diag. mode

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
Update!!! as of two minutes ago, she runs!!! also the engine light comes no when i turn the key now!! and no codes!!! haha it was my stupid 30A fuse the whole time....looking into the clear plastic, it looked like it was good from above but i took the cap off and it was blown!! she starts up right away now....all i have to do is figure out why the fuse blew in the first place. i will keep you guys updated as i work on it today....

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
Damn Im good:naughty: Its a fuseable link not a fuse;)

I would do what the guy early said, check your O2 sensor wiring by the exhaut manifold, maybe when you torque(floor it) the engine moves enough to ground one of the wires. It's a long shot but worth checking.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
The 30A fusible link was probably just on its way out. There are many stories about people being stranded because of this FL.

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
dumbo;1257870 said:
Damn Im good:naughty: Its a fuseable link not a fuse;)

I would do what the guy early said, check your O2 sensor wiring by the exhaut manifold, maybe when you torque(floor it) the engine moves enough to ground one of the wires. It's a long shot but worth checking.

You are good.

And yes check does wires.

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
so i blew the efi fuse again, and went to go replace it and found out why it was blowing! the throttle body lever, when at full throttle, hits the wiring harness and had cut into it. i replaced the fuse and without starting it, put it at full throttle and it sparked. so, easy problem to fix, but would have been a bitch to find any other way. i'll take pics later tonight.