Nick Hogan involved in serious car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
hogans own a couple of mk4 supras i think but im thinkin the car he wrecked was his yellow viper. but they do have a yellow supra.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
When someone's life is at stake you don't need to be sarcastic, you don't know the details if you don't have anything nice to say STFU!

EDIT: sorry for repost use this thread.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
^ Yes I thought your comment was a little harsh at this time, and speed docidi's comment as well, and also a further reminder for future comments in this thread.

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Okay seriously. Its nick hogan. We already know he has a nack for crashing cars. He's young and inexperienced. He's hot headed. He has a powerful supra. He was traveling "at a high rate of speed."

I'm shocked he got a racing license. When I was taking my courses at JustinBell GT, the thing they BEAT into you is that aggresive driving that you're learning is for track use only, NEVER for the road. He endangered the lives of others. Hopefully they all make it out of this, but if he does, his license should be revoked.

edit: yea i know its not the most politically correct or nicest thing, but honestly, is anyone surprised? I'm sorry if i can't feel bad for someone who had it coming to him.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
7Mboost said:
^ Yes I thought your comment was a little harsh at this time, and speed docidi's comment as well, and also a further reminder for future comments in this thread.

fair enough.. Its not like I want the guy to die or shit even be in a wreck for that matter. sucks to hear no doubt but I also know that he has a lead foot and room to learn. so my fault for the harsh reply.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I could care less on what his last name is.
He put lives of others in danger for whatever reason.
He ws not on a regulated race track,from what I read it seems he was on four lane road.
No sympathy from me,it's useless shits like this that fuck it up for everyone else.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
speed dodici said:
Okay seriously. Its nick hogan. We already know he has a nack for crashing cars. He's young and inexperienced. He's hot headed. He has a powerful supra. He was traveling "at a high rate of speed."

I'm shocked he got a racing license. When I was taking my courses at JustinBell GT, the thing they BEAT into you is that aggresive driving that you're learning is for track use only, NEVER for the road. He endangered the lives of others. Hopefully they all make it out of this, but if he does, his license should be revoked.

edit: yea i know its not the most politically correct or nicest thing, but honestly, is anyone surprised? I'm sorry if i can't feel bad for someone who had it coming to him.

Ok so I'm sure you do all your racing at the track, bullshit you have drove agressively just like the rest of us and he was unfortunatley the unlucky one here. Not to mention his job is to barely control high hp cars, thats his fucking job and now your just gonna play it off as "another dumb kid", and I'm sure you've never risked someone else life before either, dude I don't wanna hear your negativity at this time, you can talk shit when everyone's ok.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
here i got these from OT.com, a guy got pictures...he lives right near there...the members name on ot is FIGMENT..

p733221_1.jpg

p733221_2.jpg

p733221_3.jpg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
supraman7mgte said:
I could care less on what his last name is.
He put lives of others in danger for whatever reason.
He ws not on a regulated race track,from what I read it seems he was on four lane road.
No sympathy from me,it's useless shits like this that fuck it up for everyone else.

This isn't about last names and I'll say it again YOU have endagered lives, YOU have driven dangerously on the street and YOU have no room to be talking shit.

How would you feel if you wrecked say if you were on the highway and your tire blew out and someon posted in here another idiot wrecked a supra, fuck em. That's what I'm getting from you, you are a cold-hearted person GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.