niacin

moorman

Not a Lurker, Voyeuristic
May 17, 2005
San Diego, CA
members.provalue.net
s383mmber1 said:
a whole bunch of drugs, mostly pot......

im gonna start drinking water NOW!

THC is not water soluble, so you can drink all you want and you'll piss a lot but it won't help much. Each person is different; for some 2 weeks is enough, others I've known go a month and still fail.

As stated, the point of Niacin is increasing circulation. Capillaries expand and can cause flushing of the skin as well as an itching sensation. This is primarily at the beginning and subsides over time as your body acclimates. You know those commercials for "natural male enhancement"? Niacin.

Last edited:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
drinking water helps dilute your urine reducing the concentration of detectable materials in the sample.

To fancy the toxins questions, what exaclty are you labeling a toxin as? How about any foreign substance that effects your normal cells functions. THC does exactly that, cocaine binds to receptors, as a nuerotransmitter, similar to dopamine, are these not toxic?

actually no, they would only be toxic above a certain dosage. substances arent labeled toxic in this way because everything would then become "toxic". even water is toxic if a large enough quantity is consumed.

the LD50 of THC is so rediculously high that it is physically impossible for one to smoke (or even consume..) enough to overdose from. therefore, it is not a toxic substance.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
when you burn fat you are essentially burning THC
ill assume you ment THC metabs.

exactly why if he starts early enough this MAY give him a better chance at passing the test.

re read my first post and you will see that i stated that if he has smoked ONCE in the past month (and not at all prior..unlikely) that he has a CHANCE of passing. since the other drugs used have not been mentioned its even more of a waste speculating on the outcome of the drugtest.

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
that is what i meant, i must have got a bit tired, although i do suggest you reread the definition of toxic, as it is a very general term that is always taken out of context, there are diferent levels of toxicity,however, what you say is true and i will not combat it, either way i was just trying to help, and water is always a good thing ( just dont OD on it while runnign a marathon.....)