New Truck! Out with the old, in with the new! 56k beware!

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Hey guys, just wanted to show you my new truck. Its a 92 yota v6 4x4 automatic. ITs the same as what I had before, but 3 years newer and the bodys pretty good. Wanted to get some pics of it from before I swapped my 31's on it. You can see that the 31's actually lift the truck a couple inches.

The old truck
either something scared my lil bro or he's dancing lol.
oldyotanewyota005.jpg

oldyotanewyota007.jpg

My ghetto fabulous rear bumper/tow hitch will not be making it onto the new truck. I made this with the crossbar from my dads taco that got recalled. Just wedged it between the bumper mounts and welded it in. If anyone ever rear ended me they would have gotten enilated! People love it!
oldyotanewyota006.jpg

The new truck
oldyotanewyota004.jpg

oldyotanewyota008.jpg

Both trucks
oldyotanewyota001.jpg

oldyotanewyota002.jpg

oldyotanewyota003.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Have fun with that 3vze. :( They're kindof a bitch, have a headgasket recall, the Knock sensors are a complete PITA to get to (in the center of the V), and they're not that much more powerful than the 22re.

Great looking truck, though. Mine is rusting away badly. LOL. Seriously, it's bad. Pulling the bed off this weekend to replace the main fuel hard line. Fun! I remember when mine looked that good.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
shaeff;1442993 said:
Have fun with that 3vze. :( They're kindof a bitch, have a headgasket recall, the Knock sensors are a complete PITA to get to (in the center of the V), and they're not that much more powerful than the 22re.

Great looking truck, though. Mine is rusting away badly. LOL. Seriously, it's bad. Pulling the bed off this weekend to replace the main fuel hard line. Fun! I remember when mine looked that good.

Yeah, I just need it to run for now. The old truck had a hg leak, and this one has copper seal in the radiator. If I have the funds I will swap in a 5vzfe with r150 trans.

Last night i discovered an 02 sensor wire was cut, but no CEL. I turned the key to the on position w/o it running and it doesnt turn on. I think the shady ass dealer disabled the CEL...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I hear ya. That sucks on the copper seal, hopefully they didn't put that in to bandaid a leaking HG. 5v is a good choice. I'm going high CR 7mgte with mine, eventually. I just used the money I've been saving for that to buy a tru-trac rear diff w/ 3k miles on it, though! (wicked deal at $425 shipped!) Great in the snow, and I don't want a locker in the rear yet.

Jump the diagnostic port to see if the CEL blinks, though, I doubt it will. That sucks! I hate shady dealers!