New Toyota Sienna is the "Swagger Wagon"

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
That dude looks just like an older version of one of my friends. LOL. Even acts the same. Made me LOL for real.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Maybe Im reading into it, but what a way for Toyota to dumb down the typical American family (white, or other color). "Where my kids at, where my kids at?" Yeah. Typical. Geee, lets go blame the gubberment for not knowing where my kids are at.

I'll give it this, it is a funny commercial. And at the same time, I find it to be complete crap. Spoon fed, lack of brains, media madness, 100% pure - CRAP.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
DreamerTheresa;1569109 said:
...yeah. You're reading WAAAAAAYYY too far into it.

Reminds me of the southpark episode where the kids are assigned to read The Catcher in the Rye and it prompts them to write their own book. Then people try to interpret the deeper meanings and the kids can't convince people to "stop reading into things that aren't there."

Ninja edit: Just read your comments MDCmotorsports, lol. You can't do that to them though. There's a certain point where what you say to typical youtube users causes you to lose them because the level of intelligence went above that point, and over their heads. Then you're stuck with people capatalizing every word in their response.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
MDCmotorsports;1569105 said:
I find it to be complete crap. Spoon fed, lack of brains, media madness, 100% pure - CRAP.

isnt that what pretty much all marketing is? A vast majority of it atleast