new to the site

thelewd99

mystery traveler
Nov 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
hello everyone im new to the site name is kyle im from southern IN i do not own a supra Ive got a friend who ownes several mark 3 and im looking to purchase and build one soon.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
thelewd99;1189236 said:
hello everyone im new to the site name is kyle im from southern IN i do not own a supra Ive got a friend who ownes several mark 3 and im looking to purchase and build one soon.

Welcome lewd. Hopefully you'll have a good time on here, but I suggest you start with some punctuation........:biglaugh:

thelewd99

mystery traveler
Nov 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
suprahero;1189267 said:
Welcome lewd. Hopefully you'll have a good time on here, but I suggest you start with some punctuation........:biglaugh:

upgradedsupra;1189264 said:
Welcome. :icon_bigg

What are your plans? You putting a big wing, maybe a body kit on it? What colour Supra?

Duane

My plans are to just build the 7mgte is to upgrade the fuel system, and to up grade the internals, and sleeve the block, and also upgrade the turbo to a 60-1. Im not into the big aftermarket wings and body kit Im gonna keep the body stock but i will do an 87 headlight swap i like the vents in the 87 headlights. I will change out the rims to a black 5 spoke with a chrome lip. other then that, that will be about it Im more of a stock sleeper look.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for the extra effort. You'll get more responses from people on here if you ask questions or ask for help in threads that are easier to read. The guy that posted above you (Upgradedsupra) is one of the few guys on here that love the big wings, roof scoops, and neon lights on his supra...........:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1189306 said:
Thanks for the extra effort. You'll get more responses from people on here if you ask questions or ask for help in threads that are easier to read. The guy that posted above you (Upgradedsupra) is one of the few guys on here that love the big wings, roof scoops, and neon lights on his supra...........:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You forgot to mention Duane loves the bright purple furry interior too ;)

Welcome Lewd!!!! Sounds like you have some plans for a very nice MkIII!!!!

Last edited:

thelewd99

mystery traveler
Nov 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
suprahero;1189306 said:

Thanks for the heads up. i will keep all of that in mind.

thelewd99

mystery traveler
Nov 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
Supra28;1189341 said:
Welcome to the Mania. Good to hear you're not going too crazy with the exterior. Good luck on the project.

yeah Im gonna take my time on this and make sure the car is damn near perfect.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
thelewd99;1189289 said:
My plans are to just build the 7mgte is to upgrade the fuel system, and to up grade the internals, and sleeve the block, and also upgrade the turbo to a 60-1. Im not into the big aftermarket wings and body kit Im gonna keep the body stock but i will do an 87 headlight swap i like the vents in the 87 headlights. I will change out the rims to a black 5 spoke with a chrome lip. other then that, that will be about it Im more of a stock sleeper look.

welcome honda boy, I mean kyle lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supraman502;1189623 said:
welcome honda boy, I mean kyle lol

WOW, you guys must be pretty good friends, because those are fighting words.........:kickinthenuts:

thelewd99

mystery traveler
Nov 25, 2008
Louisville, KY
suprahero;1189652 said:
WOW, you guys must be pretty good friends, because those are fighting words.........:kickinthenuts:

lol yeah me and supraman502 live just a few min from each other, and hang out a lot. If it wasn't for him i wouldn't even know this forum exist.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
thelewd99;1189289 said:
<snip> and sleeve the block, <snip> i will do an 87 headlight swap i like the vents in the 87 headlights.

1) Good luck sleeving a 7M...

2) Headlights on 86.5-92's are all identical. Anything different is aftermarket.